Indian producer increases domestic PVC offers
The supplier’s PVC K67 offers were increased by INR4,000/ton ($55/ton) to INR120,500/ton ($1642/ton) on FD India, cash basis with effect from January 1, 2021.
The higher local prices come ahead of February offers by a major Taiwanese producer - which may be announced next week. The Taiwan major - which often sets the lead for Asian markets - has hiked monthly offers consecutively from June last year as countries started to ease COVID-19 lockdowns.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PP markets in China, Vietnam hit 3-year lows, readying to test new lows
- African PE, PP markets extend slide into May
- Asian PS, ABS markets at 2½-3-year lows amid Chinese oversupply
- India’s Q1 PVC imports hit record-high; did buyers rush to stock up before expected restrictions?
- LDPE prices move below LLDPE, HDPE on global lethargy
- Slide deepens in Middle Eastern PP, PE markets through May
- Oil prices down for fourth straight week, delicate balance ahead
- European ABS under pressure from aggressive imports, PS holds firm
- Türkiye witnesses plentiful PE offers amid globally weak demand
- India PP, PE markets’ slump extends into third month ahead of monsoon