Indian producer lowers domestic PVC, PP, PE prices
The distributor added the producer has also implemented price protection on their prices effective up to December 1 or their next price adjustment, whichever comes first. Under the price protection plan, the producer will apply retroactive discounts on their deals should prices witness further decreases for the remainder of the month.
The distributor reported receiving offers for domestic PVC k64-65 and k67-68 at INR65000/ton ($1060/ton) ex-warehouse India, cash.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Spot styrene sharply down in Europe and Asia
- Expectations soften for PP raffia, fibre yet to follow in Turkey
- Will PE supplies from China flock to SEA?
- LDPE, LLDPE highest since Q3 2018; HDPE at 6-month high in Europe
- Intensifying trade war adds to bearishness in China’s local PP, PE markets
- PET prices hit multi-month lows in Asia and Europe
- Rising momentum fizzles out in European PS, ABS markets
- European PVC offers to Turkey shrug off higher costs
- Asian PVC players hold firm expectations for June
- May PP, PE offers to Mid-East, Africa remain stable to firm