Indian producer lowers local PVC prices
An agent of the local producer commented, “We heard that the producer decreased its offers as Japanese cargoes are offered at quite competitive levels. We think the market will remain weak after the Diwali holiday.”
A trader also noted, “The local producer issued decreases on its offers after a Taiwanese major announced its November PVC offers with a large decrease.”
Meanwhile, a major Taiwanese producer announced its November PVC prices with visible decreases of $70/ton to India when compared to October and sold out its November quota at its initial offer level of $940/ton CIF India, cash.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Tightness shapes expectations for Sept PVC pricing in Asia
- PP uptrend falters in Indonesia amid downstream resistance
- Will European PE market sustain uptrend following higher ethylene?
- COVID-19 resurgence weighs on polymer sentiment in Vietnam
- Stats: Turkey’s H1 polymer imports defy pandemic, hit all-time high
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports set a new record in H1 2020
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe