Indian producer lowers local PVC prices
An agent of the local producer commented, “We heard that the producer decreased its offers as Japanese cargoes are offered at quite competitive levels. We think the market will remain weak after the Diwali holiday.”
A trader also noted, “The local producer issued decreases on its offers after a Taiwanese major announced its November PVC offers with a large decrease.”
Meanwhile, a major Taiwanese producer announced its November PVC prices with visible decreases of $70/ton to India when compared to October and sold out its November quota at its initial offer level of $940/ton CIF India, cash.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Firming in China PE market stronger than PP since mid-June
- Asian ethylene, propylene falter on bearish crude and oversupply
- Oil plunge weighs on PET bottle sentiment in Asia, Europe
- ABS reverses losses after 8 weeks in Asia; will upturn be sustainable?
- Import delays support European PP suppliers in July
- Asian PET markets in limbo between high costs and tepid demand
- India PVC sentiment improves further despite lower Aug offers from Taiwan
- Asian ethylene, propylene prices remain bullish but caution lingers
- African PP, PE markets offer mixed bag for July
- European PVC suppliers seek hikes for 14th straight month in July