Indian producer raises local PVC prices
“We continue to supply the local market regularly,” a source close to the company stated. The producer’s new prices are effective as of March 19, 2015.
An Indian pipe manufacturer reported purchasing some PVC from the producer at their new price level. He commented, “The producer lifted their offers by INR1500/ton ($24/ton). Local demand remains strong and is expected to remain firm for the next couple of months. Supplies are short; however some import cargoes are expected to arrive to India by the end of March. We think that buyers will continue to purchase until May.”
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Tightness brings further price hikes in African PP, PE markets
- European PP hits new highs after 3-digit hikes for January
- Turkey’s PP, PE markets open 2021 with supply-driven hikes
- Vietnam’s local homo-PP market retreats for 3rd week on subdued demand
- China’s PE demand wavers amid controls on environmental pollution and electricity use
- January trend takes shape in Egypt’s PP, PE markets
- Stats: Turkey’s 2020 polymer imports set to beat the 2017 record
- China PP, PE markets close 2020 on a soft note; SE Asia feels pressure
- Stats: China’s total PE imports down for 2nd month in November
- Egypt PET markets poised to end the year on a strong note