Indian producer raises local PVC prices
A converter commented, “Demand continues to improve as buyers mostly think that PVC prices already hit their bottom level in November. We are planning to make fresh purchases given our expectations to see further PVC increases in the near term.”
Last week, a major Taiwanese producer announced its January PVC k67 prices with an increase of $20/ton from December at $910/ton CIF India, cash. The producer reportedly sold out its allocation to the country within an hour after the announcement.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Asian PS, ABS markets remain weak on rising trade tensions
- Spot styrene sharply down in Europe and Asia
- Expectations soften for PP raffia, fibre yet to follow in Turkey
- Will PE supplies from China flock to SEA?
- LDPE, LLDPE highest since Q3 2018; HDPE at 6-month high in Europe
- Intensifying trade war adds to bearishness in China’s local PP, PE markets
- PET prices hit multi-month lows in Asia and Europe
- Rising momentum fizzles out in European PS, ABS markets
- European PVC offers to Turkey shrug off higher costs
- Asian PVC players hold firm expectations for June