Indian producer raises local PVC prices
A converter commented, “Demand continues to improve as buyers mostly think that PVC prices already hit their bottom level in November. We are planning to make fresh purchases given our expectations to see further PVC increases in the near term.”
Last week, a major Taiwanese producer announced its January PVC k67 prices with an increase of $20/ton from December at $910/ton CIF India, cash. The producer reportedly sold out its allocation to the country within an hour after the announcement.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey's polymer markets deadlocked as lira’s freefall shatters all records
- Homo-PP downturn in full swing in China
- Bearish pressure mounts on SE Asian PE markets
- Oil faces demand pressure from renewed Covid-19 fears
- Europe PET market hovers around a decade-high, Asia stumbles
- Turkey's import PE market set to reverse course in December
- Sentiment in China PP, PE markets turns bearish again
- Taiwanese major’s Dec PVC price cuts deeper than expected
- Egypt’s PP, PE prices see corrections as buyers resist firm offers
- Nov hikes send Europe’s PE markets to multi-month highs