Indian producer raises local PVC prices
A converter commented, “Demand continues to improve as buyers mostly think that PVC prices already hit their bottom level in November. We are planning to make fresh purchases given our expectations to see further PVC increases in the near term.”
Last week, a major Taiwanese producer announced its January PVC k67 prices with an increase of $20/ton from December at $910/ton CIF India, cash. The producer reportedly sold out its allocation to the country within an hour after the announcement.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Tight supplies keep Asian PVC markets bullish
- Crude oil market sentiment turns in favour of bulls
- Will European PVC take a breather from 9-month downtrend in February?
- Supply limitations bolster Feb PP and PE outlook in Turkey
- China’s import PP markets climb to 6-month highs prior to Lunar New Year
- Weak activities press import PE, PP suppliers for discounts in Egypt
- Price erosion continues inside Middle Eastern polyolefins markets
- European PP, PE markets open 2023 with renewed drops
- Tight supply keeps expectations bullish in Turkey’s PVC market
- End of China’s ‘zero-COVID’ stance: Double-edged sword for Asia PVC, PP and PE markets