Indian producer raises local PVC prices
A converter commented, “Demand continues to improve as buyers mostly think that PVC prices already hit their bottom level in November. We are planning to make fresh purchases given our expectations to see further PVC increases in the near term.”
Last week, a major Taiwanese producer announced its January PVC k67 prices with an increase of $20/ton from December at $910/ton CIF India, cash. The producer reportedly sold out its allocation to the country within an hour after the announcement.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Will European PP markets change direction after 3 months?
- Turkish PP, PE players leaving market for holiday with firm post-Eid expectations
- June PVC hikes exceed expectations in Asia, sustainability under discussion
- Import PS, ABS markets recover amid upstream gains in Egypt
- PP, PE markets on a slight uptrend in Indonesia despite Ramadan lull
- European PE hovers around 11-year low, is reversal near?
- US PVC prices bounce on heels of eased stock pressure
- China PP market volatile since its rebound in H1 April, is it the new normal?
- Taiwanese major’s June PVC pricing expected to reverse course after two months
- Lockdown easing hopes help PE prices in Southeast Asia