Indian producer raises local PVC prices
A converter commented, “Demand continues to improve as buyers mostly think that PVC prices already hit their bottom level in November. We are planning to make fresh purchases given our expectations to see further PVC increases in the near term.”
Last week, a major Taiwanese producer announced its January PVC k67 prices with an increase of $20/ton from December at $910/ton CIF India, cash. The producer reportedly sold out its allocation to the country within an hour after the announcement.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- June PP, PE prices drop further on weakened activities in Egypt
- Europe’s PS, ABS markets come off peaks on plunging costs
- Asian polymer markets unfazed by crude oil rally
- India’s polymer demand slowly heals pandemic-inflicted wounds
- LDPE faces a tougher slog in Asia, Europe still on a tear
- Weakness extends to June in Saudi Arabian PP, PE markets
- European PP signals stabilization after 7 months of hikes
- Turkish plastic recycling market in deadlock–solution awaited on import waste ban
- Asia PVC markets decline to 3-month low as downturn fueled by June announcements
- Limited demand leads to further PP, PE declines in China; LDPE hits 6-month low