Indian producers lift local PVC prices
A few traders reported that a major producer lifted its PVC offers by INR1500/ton ($21/ton) from early December, when a price reduction was made given the appreciation of the rupee against the US dollar.
A source from a second producer also informed that they also raised their offers by INR1500/ton ($21/ton) to be currently reported at INR76000/ton ($1070/ton) on an ex-warehouse India, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PP markets in China, Vietnam hit 3-year lows, readying to test new lows
- African PE, PP markets extend slide into May
- Asian PS, ABS markets at 2½-3-year lows amid Chinese oversupply
- India’s Q1 PVC imports hit record-high; did buyers rush to stock up before expected restrictions?
- LDPE prices move below LLDPE, HDPE on global lethargy
- Slide deepens in Middle Eastern PP, PE markets through May
- Oil prices down for fourth straight week, delicate balance ahead
- European ABS under pressure from aggressive imports, PS holds firm
- Türkiye witnesses plentiful PE offers amid globally weak demand
- India PP, PE markets’ slump extends into third month ahead of monsoon