Indian trader receives May PVC prices from South Korea
The trader commented, “Buyers are showing some resistance to higher import prices. However, we are still expecting local producers to issue increases by mid-May. Supplies, meanwhile, are sufficient thanks to the arrival of import cargoes to Indian ports.”
In India, overall import PVC k67 prices currently stand at $958-970/ton on a CIF, cash equivalent basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike
- China’s export PET market faces correction after rising 10% from two-year-low
- Spot propylene moves in opposite directions in Asia and Europe
- European PS hits year-to-date low on July drops
- Turkey’s PP market on par with China, LLDPE and HDPE trade at discount
- Bearish trend persists in July for PP, PE in Mid-East, Africa
- Vietnam’s PE market sees first hike attempts after two months
- PET prices in Turkey and Egypt recover from two-year lows