Indonesia’s Pertamina and Iran’s NIOC to collaborate on oil and gas
President Director & CEO of Pertamina, Dwi Soejipto who supports Iran’s investments in Indonesia’s oil industry remarked that Iran has plans for fuel storage tanks and oil refineries and that there is considerable demand in Indonesia. He also noted that after the continuing negotiations are concluded, the deal will be signed in mid or late July between the two companies.
The companies plan to investigate oil and gas blocks in Indonesia first before moving to Iran for exploration.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- December hints at further hikes in Europe’s PS, ABS markets
- Global polymer markets face soaring freights amid pent-up demand
- RCEP to boost Asia-Pacific polymer trade; will global PP, PE trade flows change?
- PVC sellers’ India pricing strategy may differ from other Asian markets
- More US PE offers find way to China, SE Asia; yet allocations still limited
- European PVC market hits 2-year high on tightness
- Supply constraints send key ABS markets to new highs
- Tightness leads to renewed PP hikes in China; Saudi raffia moves above $1000 CIF
- Asian PVC players brace for 7th straight monthly hike in Taiwanese major’s delayed Dec offers
- Saudi major seeks hikes for November in global PE, PP markets