Indonesia’s Pertamina and Iran’s NIOC to collaborate on oil and gas
President Director & CEO of Pertamina, Dwi Soejipto who supports Iran’s investments in Indonesia’s oil industry remarked that Iran has plans for fuel storage tanks and oil refineries and that there is considerable demand in Indonesia. He also noted that after the continuing negotiations are concluded, the deal will be signed in mid or late July between the two companies.
The companies plan to investigate oil and gas blocks in Indonesia first before moving to Iran for exploration.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Freight rates near pre-Covid levels as pace of normalization accelerates
- Bleak outlook for Q1 keeps European PP, PE buyers sidelined
- PLAST EURASIA 2022: Eyes on Russian and US supplies with demand woes in focus
- December PE offers to SE Asia imply further drops, yet to respond to China
- Has the bear market for Asian PVC almost run its course?
- Demand outlook for crude oil dims amid China worries
- Asian styrene prices rebound from almost two-year lows
- Turkey’s PE market on brink of new drops for December
- Signs of optimism in China PP and PE markets, but caution remains
- Egypt’s import PP, PE markets flat but domestic prices turn upwards in Nov