Indonesia’s Pertamina and Iran’s NIOC to collaborate on oil and gas
President Director & CEO of Pertamina, Dwi Soejipto who supports Iran’s investments in Indonesia’s oil industry remarked that Iran has plans for fuel storage tanks and oil refineries and that there is considerable demand in Indonesia. He also noted that after the continuing negotiations are concluded, the deal will be signed in mid or late July between the two companies.
The companies plan to investigate oil and gas blocks in Indonesia first before moving to Iran for exploration.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- ABS, PS uptrend falters in China after H1 2020 ends at multi-month highs
- Stats: China’s total PP imports spike in May; Vietnam and India’s rising shares shine out
- Tight supply drives HDPE, LLDPE gains in Southeast Asia
- European PE markets set for 2nd bullish month on rising costs
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets propelled to a firm start to H2 despite vulnerable conditions
- Asian PVC sees V-shaped recovery in Q2, what will Q3 bring?
- Will capacity additions cast cloud on ethylene upsurge in Asia?
- US PVC offers in Egypt rise steadily but resistance grows in tandem
- PE buyers’ resistance grows in SEA; duty-free origins more competitive than Mid-East
- Polymer demand cools in Turkey: Is price correction ahead for PP, PE and PVC?