Indonesia’s Pertamina and Iran’s NIOC to collaborate on oil and gas
President Director & CEO of Pertamina, Dwi Soejipto who supports Iran’s investments in Indonesia’s oil industry remarked that Iran has plans for fuel storage tanks and oil refineries and that there is considerable demand in Indonesia. He also noted that after the continuing negotiations are concluded, the deal will be signed in mid or late July between the two companies.
The companies plan to investigate oil and gas blocks in Indonesia first before moving to Iran for exploration.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Stats: Turkey’s H1 polymer imports defy pandemic, hit all-time high
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports set a new record in H1 2020
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe
- China’s local PP, PE markets snap nine-week rally
- Turnarounds keep PP supply tight in SE Asia
- European PP market sees step backs from initial July offers
- Focus turns to August in Turkey: PP and PE players sidelined amid blurry outlook