Indonesia’s Pertamina to upgrade Balongan refinery alone
The upgrade will increase the company’s crude refining capacity to 240,000 barrels/day from 125,000 barrels/day and is expected to be completed in 2020.
Indonesia started refinery upgrade plans three years ago and signed memoranda of understanding with Saudi Aramco, China’s Sinopec, Japan’s JX Nippon Oil and Energy and Russia’s Rosneft as part of these plans.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Bearish PP trend takes no respite on lackluster demand in Turkey
- India import PVC market recedes from all-time high on COVID-hit demand
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports in Q1 mark lowest volume in a year
- Vietnamese PE buyers hold off purchases on fears of further price pullback
- European PS on brink of a softer trend after 6 months
- Turkish PP and PE players voice bearish expectations for May
- China’s local homo-PP prices slide below imports
- Irregular PE origins emerge at competitive prices in Europe
- Mid-Eastern sellers backpedal in Africa on competitive PP, PE offers from Asia
- European PVC set to extend longest rising streak into May