Indonesia’s economic growth improves slightly in Q1 on year
The country’s GDP growth came in line with the expectations of a growth of 5.1%.
The reports revealed that the highest growth in production was recorded in information, communication and business fields. On the expenditure side, meanwhile, exports of goods and services climbed by 8.04%.
Economists expect the country’s economic growth to be stable at 5% for the following year.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- COVID-19 resurgence weighs on polymer sentiment in Vietnam
- Stats: Turkey’s H1 polymer imports defy pandemic, hit all-time high
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports set a new record in H1 2020
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe
- China’s local PP, PE markets snap nine-week rally
- Turnarounds keep PP supply tight in SE Asia
- European PP market sees step backs from initial July offers