Indonesia’s exports, imports beat y-o-y expectations in Nov
The data showed that the country’s exports climbed by 21.34% in November on a yearly basis and beat the expectations which called for an increase of 12.5%. Exports were also up on a monthly basis by 5.91%.
Similarly, imports increased by 9.88% year on year, defying the estimates of an increase of 0.1%, and by 10% month on month.
According to the data, the country’s exports reached $13.5 billion in November while imports climbed to $12.66 billion.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- LDPE run-up enters its third month in China as tightness persists
- African PP, PE markets extend gains into Sept on tightness
- European PS follows SM lower in Sept, ABS flat on tightness
- Turkey PP, PE markets propelled higher by shipping bottlenecks in Sept
- Are record-high PVC prices the new normal amid enduring pandemic?
- European PVC up for 16th month in Sept, prices touch new highs
- Egypt’s PP, PE markets rise on tightness in September
- Logistics snarls propel import PP, PE offers higher in Europe
- Import PVC prices near all-time highs in India, disparity with China/SEA grows
- PP, PE supplies rise in China; demand lags behind expectations despite peak season