Indonesia’s exports, imports beat y-o-y expectations in Nov
The data showed that the country’s exports climbed by 21.34% in November on a yearly basis and beat the expectations which called for an increase of 12.5%. Exports were also up on a monthly basis by 5.91%.
Similarly, imports increased by 9.88% year on year, defying the estimates of an increase of 0.1%, and by 10% month on month.
According to the data, the country’s exports reached $13.5 billion in November while imports climbed to $12.66 billion.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers
- European PP market ceases upward trend in September
- Force majeure declarations rock the boat in Turkish PVC market
- China’s PE uptrend fueled by US force majeures; LDPE soars to more than 1-year high
- Stats: China’s cumulative PP imports in Jan-July 2020 reach record-high
- Sept PP, PE trend begins to take shape in Saudi Arabia
- Sept expectations voiced in Europe; ABS draws rosier picture than PS