Indonesia’s exports, imports beat y-o-y expectations in Nov
The data showed that the country’s exports climbed by 21.34% in November on a yearly basis and beat the expectations which called for an increase of 12.5%. Exports were also up on a monthly basis by 5.91%.
Similarly, imports increased by 9.88% year on year, defying the estimates of an increase of 0.1%, and by 10% month on month.
According to the data, the country’s exports reached $13.5 billion in November while imports climbed to $12.66 billion.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Asian ethylene-naphtha spread at almost 7-year low
- European PVC defies global uptrend
- Turkey’s PP, PE markets at a standstill amid lingering downturn
- PVC downturn persists in China’s local market despite bullish imports
- China's PP market at almost 2-year low; H2 outlook bearish
- Asian spot ethylene market plunges to decade low
- Early July expectations emerge softer in Europe’s PP market
- Import PE prices fall to lowest in more than a decade across Asia
- Tightness pushes Asian PVC markets to 3-month high
- China’s PE market continues bearish run on sluggish demand