Indonesia’s exports, imports beat y-o-y expectations in Nov
The data showed that the country’s exports climbed by 21.34% in November on a yearly basis and beat the expectations which called for an increase of 12.5%. Exports were also up on a monthly basis by 5.91%.
Similarly, imports increased by 9.88% year on year, defying the estimates of an increase of 0.1%, and by 10% month on month.
According to the data, the country’s exports reached $13.5 billion in November while imports climbed to $12.66 billion.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PP and PE markets set to rebound from two-year lows in Europe
- PET sellers hunt for signs of market bottom in Europe
- India’s import PP, PE markets rebound in Jan after several months of declines
- Tight supplies keep Asian PVC markets bullish
- Crude oil market sentiment turns in favour of bulls
- Will European PVC take a breather from 9-month downtrend in February?
- Supply limitations bolster Feb PP and PE outlook in Turkey
- China’s import PP markets climb to 6-month highs prior to Lunar New Year
- Weak activities press import PE, PP suppliers for discounts in Egypt
- Price erosion continues inside Middle Eastern polyolefins markets