Indonesia to implement ADD on PET imports from 3 Asian countries
KADI said in a statement, “To initiate ADD proceeding, KADI only analyze the existence of dumping, injury, and causal link between dumping and injury. Investigation is conducted to remedy the effect of unfair trade against domestic industry. Impact of imposition of ADD against national economy will be discussed by the national interest team at the ministerial level.”
No official statement has been made by the related governmental bodies so far regarding the starting date of the implementation of ADD.
Based on KADI’s investigation, the size of anti-dumping duties for PET bottle grade originating in and/or exported from the countries and companies are listed in the table below:
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets propelled to a firm start to H2 despite vulnerable conditions
- Asian PVC sees V-shaped recovery in Q2, what will Q3 bring?
- Will capacity additions cast cloud on ethylene upsurge in Asia?
- US PVC offers in Egypt rise steadily but resistance grows in tandem
- PE buyers’ resistance grows in SEA; duty-free origins more competitive than Mid-East
- Polymer demand cools in Turkey: Is price correction ahead for PP, PE and PVC?
- China’s rising PET trend takes a pause, but longer-term outlook remains firm
- Uptrend in China’s import PP market continues but cautious mood returns
- Hikes in Asia July PVC offers baffle some buyers, further rally under discussion
- Optimism is rising on resurgent demand in European polymer markets