Indonesia to implement ADD on PET imports from 3 Asian countries
KADI said in a statement, “To initiate ADD proceeding, KADI only analyze the existence of dumping, injury, and causal link between dumping and injury. Investigation is conducted to remedy the effect of unfair trade against domestic industry. Impact of imposition of ADD against national economy will be discussed by the national interest team at the ministerial level.”
No official statement has been made by the related governmental bodies so far regarding the starting date of the implementation of ADD.
Based on KADI’s investigation, the size of anti-dumping duties for PET bottle grade originating in and/or exported from the countries and companies are listed in the table below:
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Rising energy and feedstock prices prompt further gains in Asia PET markets
- Upward trend gains momentum in China's import PP, PE markets
- Egypt’s import PVC market in short supply; local prices gear up
- December hints at further hikes in Europe’s PS, ABS markets
- Global polymer markets face soaring freights amid pent-up demand
- RCEP to boost Asia-Pacific polymer trade; will global PP, PE trade flows change?
- PVC sellers’ India pricing strategy may differ from other Asian markets
- More US PE offers find way to China, SE Asia; yet allocations still limited
- European PVC market hits 2-year high on tightness
- Supply constraints send key ABS markets to new highs