Indonesian PP emerges at competitive level in Philippines
The buyer commented, “We found the Indonesian supplier’s offer level to be quite attractive. However, we are not sure about importing at the moment as prices may drop below the $1000/ton threshold by the time our cargoes arrive. Plus, considering the current market conditions, we believe that PP prices still have room for additional decreases.”
In the Philippines, import homo-PP raffia prices currently stand at $1030-1050/ton on a CIF, cash equivalent basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey’s PE market stuck between weak fundamentals and up pressure from China
- Firming PP trend falters in China’s local market
- European players question if bottom is near for PE
- Asian ABS players turn cautious after recent rally
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike
- China’s export PET market faces correction after rising 10% from two-year-low
- Spot propylene moves in opposite directions in Asia and Europe
- European PS hits year-to-date low on July drops