Indonesian players: LLDPE supply remains tight
A trader reported receiving a higher number of inquiries from their customers when compared to last month due to tight LLDPE supply in Indonesia.
Another converter reported last week that LLDPE supply in the local market is limited and therefore, import LLDPE also is still being offered at firm levels.
According to a converter, local producers Chandra Asri and Lotte Titan have no LLDPE cargoes to sell.
Meanwhile, a masterbatch producer in Malaysia supplying materials from Indonesia said, “An Indonesian producer has tight supplies for LLDPE materials. Therefore, we made purchases.”
Local PE offers in Indonesia currently stand at IDR16,900,000/ton ($1263/ton) for LLDPE film and at IDR18,790,000/ton ($1405/ton) for LLDPE injection all on an FD Indonesia, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey’s PE market on brink of new drops for December
- Signs of optimism in China PP and PE markets, but caution remains
- Egypt’s import PP, PE markets flat but domestic prices turn upwards in Nov
- PVC downturn enters 7th month, prices still far from pre-pandemic levels in Europe
- Aggressive US PE offers make a scene across global markets in Q4 after a hiatus of 2 years
- SEA cracker outages and lack of deep-sea cargoes underpin olefin prices in Asia
- US origin hammers import PVC prices into Asia
- China PE markets stay bearish with import prices below new thresholds
- Oil producers boast record Q3 earnings but chemical margins under pressure
- Aggressive imports, long supplies weigh on Europe’s ABS markets