Indonesian producer adjusts local PE prices further up
According to the trader, the producer increased its LLDPE film and HDPE film offers further by IDR270,000/ton ($20/ton) while LLDPE injection prices rose by IDR260,000/ton ($19/ton) when compared to their most recent levels.
The producer’s new PE offers are currently reported at IDR16,380,000/ton ($1222/ton) for LLDPE c4 film, at IDR18,380,000/ton ($1371/ton) for LLDPE c4 injection, at IDR16,580,000/ton ($1237/ton) for HDPE film and at IDR17,450,000/ton ($1302/ton) for HDPE pipe, all on FD Indonesia, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PLAST EURASIA 2022: Eyes on Russian and US supplies with demand woes in focus
- December PE offers to SE Asia imply further drops, yet to respond to China
- Has the bear market for Asian PVC almost run its course?
- Demand outlook for crude oil dims amid China worries
- Asian styrene prices rebound from almost two-year lows
- Turkey’s PE market on brink of new drops for December
- Signs of optimism in China PP and PE markets, but caution remains
- Egypt’s import PP, PE markets flat but domestic prices turn upwards in Nov
- PVC downturn enters 7th month, prices still far from pre-pandemic levels in Europe
- Aggressive US PE offers make a scene across global markets in Q4 after a hiatus of 2 years