Indonesian producer adjusts local PE prices further up
According to the trader, the producer increased its LLDPE film and HDPE film offers further by IDR270,000/ton ($20/ton) while LLDPE injection prices rose by IDR260,000/ton ($19/ton) when compared to their most recent levels.
The producer’s new PE offers are currently reported at IDR16,380,000/ton ($1222/ton) for LLDPE c4 film, at IDR18,380,000/ton ($1371/ton) for LLDPE c4 injection, at IDR16,580,000/ton ($1237/ton) for HDPE film and at IDR17,450,000/ton ($1302/ton) for HDPE pipe, all on FD Indonesia, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Bearish PP trend takes no respite on lackluster demand in Turkey
- India import PVC market recedes from all-time high on COVID-hit demand
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports in Q1 mark lowest volume in a year
- Vietnamese PE buyers hold off purchases on fears of further price pullback
- European PS on brink of a softer trend after 6 months
- Turkish PP and PE players voice bearish expectations for May
- China’s local homo-PP prices slide below imports
- Irregular PE origins emerge at competitive prices in Europe
- Mid-Eastern sellers backpedal in Africa on competitive PP, PE offers from Asia
- European PVC set to extend longest rising streak into May