Indonesian producer adjusts local PE prices further up
According to the trader, the producer increased its LLDPE film and HDPE film offers further by IDR270,000/ton ($20/ton) while LLDPE injection prices rose by IDR260,000/ton ($19/ton) when compared to their most recent levels.
The producer’s new PE offers are currently reported at IDR16,380,000/ton ($1222/ton) for LLDPE c4 film, at IDR18,380,000/ton ($1371/ton) for LLDPE c4 injection, at IDR16,580,000/ton ($1237/ton) for HDPE film and at IDR17,450,000/ton ($1302/ton) for HDPE pipe, all on FD Indonesia, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Asian polymer markets unfazed by crude oil rally
- India’s polymer demand slowly heals pandemic-inflicted wounds
- LDPE faces a tougher slog in Asia, Europe still on a tear
- Weakness extends to June in Saudi Arabian PP, PE markets
- European PP signals stabilization after 7 months of hikes
- Turkish plastic recycling market in deadlock–solution awaited on import waste ban
- Asia PVC markets decline to 3-month low as downturn fueled by June announcements
- Limited demand leads to further PP, PE declines in China; LDPE hits 6-month low
- African PP, PE markets soften into June
- European PS, ABS under pressure from upstream markets