Indonesian producer adjusts local PP, PE prices
When compared to last week, the producer raised its PP offers by IDR70,000/ton ($5/ton) for PP homo film and by IDR10,000/ton ($1/ton) for BOPP while a larger increase of IDR140,000/ton ($10/ton) was applied for HDPE film.
Accordingly, the producer’s PP offers currently stand at IDR17,100,000/ton ($1274/ton) for raffia, IDR17,430,000/ton ($1298/ton) for injection, at IDR17,650,000/ton ($1315/ton) for film and at IDR17,450,000/ton ($1300/ton) for BOPP, all on an FD Jabodetabek, Indonesia, cash basis.
The producer’s local PE prices are currently reported at IDR17,170,000/ton ($1279/ton) for LLDPE film, at IDR19,060,000/ton ($1420/ton) for LLDPE injection, at IDR16,830,000/ton ($1253/ton) for HDPE film and at IDR17,710,000/ton ($1319/ton) for HDPE pipe all on an FD Jabodetabek, Indonesia, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Muted demand in Europe paves way for plenty of PP, PE offers in Turkey
- Import PE uptrend persists in China despite bearish winds mounting in local market
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers
- European PP market ceases upward trend in September