Indonesian producer adopts divergent policies on local PE, PP offers
When compared to the latest price list, the producer applied reductions of IDR60,000/ton ($4/ton) for LLDPE Inj. , IDR70,000/ton ($5/ton) for LLDPE C4 Film and IDR130,000/ton ($9/ton) on both HDPE film and pipe grade.
On the contrary, the producer implemented increases of IDR260,000/ton ($19/ton) on PP film, IDR130,000/ton ($9/ton) on homo PP raffia and PPRC, IDR140,000/ton ($10/ton) on homo PP inj. and BOPP whilst PPBC remain stable.
The producer’s new PP prices currently stand at IDR15,490,000/ton ($1153/ton) for homo-PP raffia, at IDR15,830,000/ton ($1179/ton) for homo-PP injection, at IDR15,840,000/ton ($1179/ton) for homo-PP film, at IDR15,920,000/ton ($1185/ton) for BOPP, at IDR16,180,000/ton ($1205/ton) for PPBC injection and at IDR18,180,000/ton ($1354/ton) for PPRC injection, all on FD Indonesia, cash basis.
For PE, the producer’s offers are currently reported at IDR15,240,000/ton ($1135/ton) for LLDPE c4 film, at IDR17,250,000/ton ($1284/ton) for LLDPE c4 injection, at IDR15,110,000/ton ($1125/ton) for HDPE film and at IDR15,980,000/ton ($1190/ton) for HDPE pipe, all on FD Indonesia, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- European PP hits new highs after 3-digit hikes for January
- Turkey’s PP, PE markets open 2021 with supply-driven hikes
- Vietnam’s local homo-PP market retreats for 3rd week on subdued demand
- China’s PE demand wavers amid controls on environmental pollution and electricity use
- January trend takes shape in Egypt’s PP, PE markets
- Stats: Turkey’s 2020 polymer imports set to beat the 2017 record
- China PP, PE markets close 2020 on a soft note; SE Asia feels pressure
- Stats: China’s total PE imports down for 2nd month in November
- Egypt PET markets poised to end the year on a strong note
- China ABS prices move below SEA after 8 months