Indonesian producer announces Dec PVC prices to SE Asia
The source reported that the producer cut its new PVC k67 offers by $40-50/ton from its November levels to $840-850/ton CIF, cash.
“We are yet to receive any bids so far; however, we think our new level should be workable. Our allocation to the export markets is limited again as we see strong demand from the local market in the midst of several projects announced by the government for the fourth quarter. Our sales to the Southeast Asian markets, particularly to Malaysia, are good as supplies from China are limited across the region. We are hopeful about the sales due to the reduced number of Chinese and Japanese cargoes as well as our limited allocation,” the source commented.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- India import PVC market recedes from all-time high on COVID-hit demand
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports in Q1 mark lowest volume in a year
- Vietnamese PE buyers hold off purchases on fears of further price pullback
- European PS on brink of a softer trend after 6 months
- Turkish PP and PE players voice bearish expectations for May
- China’s local homo-PP prices slide below imports
- Irregular PE origins emerge at competitive prices in Europe
- Mid-Eastern sellers backpedal in Africa on competitive PP, PE offers from Asia
- European PVC set to extend longest rising streak into May
- Downtrend continues in Turkish PP, PE markets amid Ramadan lull