Indonesian producer announces Dec PVC prices to SE Asia
The source reported that the producer cut its new PVC k67 offers by $40-50/ton from its November levels to $840-850/ton CIF, cash.
“We are yet to receive any bids so far; however, we think our new level should be workable. Our allocation to the export markets is limited again as we see strong demand from the local market in the midst of several projects announced by the government for the fourth quarter. Our sales to the Southeast Asian markets, particularly to Malaysia, are good as supplies from China are limited across the region. We are hopeful about the sales due to the reduced number of Chinese and Japanese cargoes as well as our limited allocation,” the source commented.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- COVID-19 resurgence weighs on polymer sentiment in Vietnam
- Stats: Turkey’s H1 polymer imports defy pandemic, hit all-time high
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports set a new record in H1 2020
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe
- China’s local PP, PE markets snap nine-week rally
- Turnarounds keep PP supply tight in SE Asia
- European PP market sees step backs from initial July offers