Indonesian producer announces Dec PVC prices to SE Asia
The source reported that the producer cut its new PVC k67 offers by $40-50/ton from its November levels to $840-850/ton CIF, cash.
“We are yet to receive any bids so far; however, we think our new level should be workable. Our allocation to the export markets is limited again as we see strong demand from the local market in the midst of several projects announced by the government for the fourth quarter. Our sales to the Southeast Asian markets, particularly to Malaysia, are good as supplies from China are limited across the region. We are hopeful about the sales due to the reduced number of Chinese and Japanese cargoes as well as our limited allocation,” the source commented.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- West African PP, PE markets remain strong in October
- European players evaluate impact of energy surcharge on polymer markets
- Global PET markets surge on heels of costs, tightness
- SE Asia PP uptrend fueled by China’s strong return
- US PE offers back in the game in global markets
- Egypt’s PP, PE markets rise to 5-month high in October
- Oct PE pricing under discussion amid rising costs, tepid demand in Europe
- Crude at multi-year highs contributes to a perfect storm in polymers
- An enduring challenge: Unprecedented times in PVC markets
- Saudi major opts for firm Oct pricing in both local and export polyolefin markets