Indonesian producer applies another round of increases on local PE
When compared to December 20, the producer lifted its HDPE film and pipe offers further by IDR410,000/ton ($30/ton) while applying relatively smaller hikes of IDR280,000/ton ($21/ton) for LLDPE injection and IDR270,000/ton ($20/ton) for LLDPE film.
The producer’s new PE offers are reported at IDR18,100,000/ton ($1365/ton) for LLDPE c4 film, at IDR20,100,000/ton ($1475/ton) for LLDPE c4 injection, at IDR19,690,000/ton ($1445/ton) for HDPE film and at IDR20,560,000/ton ($1509/ton) for HDPE pipe, all on FD Indonesia, cash basis.
For PP, the producer’s offers are currently standing at IDR17,110,000/ton ($1256/ton) for homo-PP raffia and injection, at IDR17,520,000/ton ($1286/ton) for homo-PP film and BOPP, at IDR18,640,000/ton ($1368/ton) for PPBC injection and at IDR19,690,000/ton ($1445/ton) for PPRC injection, with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Will European PP markets change direction after 3 months?
- Turkish PP, PE players leaving market for holiday with firm post-Eid expectations
- June PVC hikes exceed expectations in Asia, sustainability under discussion
- Import PS, ABS markets recover amid upstream gains in Egypt
- PP, PE markets on a slight uptrend in Indonesia despite Ramadan lull
- European PE hovers around 11-year low, is reversal near?
- US PVC prices bounce on heels of eased stock pressure
- China PP market volatile since its rebound in H1 April, is it the new normal?
- Taiwanese major’s June PVC pricing expected to reverse course after two months
- Lockdown easing hopes help PE prices in Southeast Asia