Indonesian producer applies another round of increases on local PE
When compared to December 20, the producer lifted its HDPE film and pipe offers further by IDR410,000/ton ($30/ton) while applying relatively smaller hikes of IDR280,000/ton ($21/ton) for LLDPE injection and IDR270,000/ton ($20/ton) for LLDPE film.
The producer’s new PE offers are reported at IDR18,100,000/ton ($1365/ton) for LLDPE c4 film, at IDR20,100,000/ton ($1475/ton) for LLDPE c4 injection, at IDR19,690,000/ton ($1445/ton) for HDPE film and at IDR20,560,000/ton ($1509/ton) for HDPE pipe, all on FD Indonesia, cash basis.
For PP, the producer’s offers are currently standing at IDR17,110,000/ton ($1256/ton) for homo-PP raffia and injection, at IDR17,520,000/ton ($1286/ton) for homo-PP film and BOPP, at IDR18,640,000/ton ($1368/ton) for PPBC injection and at IDR19,690,000/ton ($1445/ton) for PPRC injection, with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PET sellers hunt for signs of market bottom in Europe
- India’s import PP, PE markets rebound in Jan after several months of declines
- Tight supplies keep Asian PVC markets bullish
- Crude oil market sentiment turns in favour of bulls
- Will European PVC take a breather from 9-month downtrend in February?
- Supply limitations bolster Feb PP and PE outlook in Turkey
- China’s import PP markets climb to 6-month highs prior to Lunar New Year
- Weak activities press import PE, PP suppliers for discounts in Egypt
- Price erosion continues inside Middle Eastern polyolefins markets
- European PP, PE markets open 2023 with renewed drops