Indonesian producer applies another round of increases on local PE
When compared to December 20, the producer lifted its HDPE film and pipe offers further by IDR410,000/ton ($30/ton) while applying relatively smaller hikes of IDR280,000/ton ($21/ton) for LLDPE injection and IDR270,000/ton ($20/ton) for LLDPE film.
The producer’s new PE offers are reported at IDR18,100,000/ton ($1365/ton) for LLDPE c4 film, at IDR20,100,000/ton ($1475/ton) for LLDPE c4 injection, at IDR19,690,000/ton ($1445/ton) for HDPE film and at IDR20,560,000/ton ($1509/ton) for HDPE pipe, all on FD Indonesia, cash basis.
For PP, the producer’s offers are currently standing at IDR17,110,000/ton ($1256/ton) for homo-PP raffia and injection, at IDR17,520,000/ton ($1286/ton) for homo-PP film and BOPP, at IDR18,640,000/ton ($1368/ton) for PPBC injection and at IDR19,690,000/ton ($1445/ton) for PPRC injection, with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Will PE supplies from China flock to SEA?
- LDPE, LLDPE highest since Q3 2018; HDPE at 6-month high in Europe
- Intensifying trade war adds to bearishness in China’s local PP, PE markets
- PET prices hit multi-month lows in Asia and Europe
- Rising momentum fizzles out in European PS, ABS markets
- European PVC offers to Turkey shrug off higher costs
- Asian PVC players hold firm expectations for June
- May PP, PE offers to Mid-East, Africa remain stable to firm
- Global energy producers report lower Q1 results amid volatile crude prices
- China’s Q1 polymer imports set a new record near 6 million tons