Indonesian producer applies another round of increases on local PE
When compared to December 20, the producer lifted its HDPE film and pipe offers further by IDR410,000/ton ($30/ton) while applying relatively smaller hikes of IDR280,000/ton ($21/ton) for LLDPE injection and IDR270,000/ton ($20/ton) for LLDPE film.
The producer’s new PE offers are reported at IDR18,100,000/ton ($1365/ton) for LLDPE c4 film, at IDR20,100,000/ton ($1475/ton) for LLDPE c4 injection, at IDR19,690,000/ton ($1445/ton) for HDPE film and at IDR20,560,000/ton ($1509/ton) for HDPE pipe, all on FD Indonesia, cash basis.
For PP, the producer’s offers are currently standing at IDR17,110,000/ton ($1256/ton) for homo-PP raffia and injection, at IDR17,520,000/ton ($1286/ton) for homo-PP film and BOPP, at IDR18,640,000/ton ($1368/ton) for PPBC injection and at IDR19,690,000/ton ($1445/ton) for PPRC injection, with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Local PP, PE offers for July track global uptrend in Saudi Arabia
- Initial ABS prices for July see larger increases than PS in Europe
- Supply constraints spark stronger PE trend than PP in global markets
- ABS, PS uptrend falters in China after H1 2020 ends at multi-month highs
- Stats: China’s total PP imports spike in May; Vietnam and India’s rising shares shine out
- Tight supply drives HDPE, LLDPE gains in Southeast Asia
- European PE markets set for 2nd bullish month on rising costs
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets propelled to a firm start to H2 despite vulnerable conditions
- Asian PVC sees V-shaped recovery in Q2, what will Q3 bring?
- Will capacity additions cast cloud on ethylene upsurge in Asia?