Indonesian producer applies different pricing for local PP, PE
When compared to last week, the producer cut its PP offers by IDR750,000/ton ($55/ton) for homo-PP film, raffia and injection, by IDR680,000/ton ($50/ton) for BOPP and by IDR820,000/ton ($61/ton) for PPRC injection while keeping its PPBC injection offers stable.
On the contrary, the producer lifted its PE offers by IDR10,000/ton ($1/ton) for LLDPE film and by IDR130,000/ton ($10/ton) on both HDPE film and pipe grade while LLDPE injection offers remained unchanged.
The producer’s PP offers are standing at IDR16,970,000/ton ($1249/ton) for homo-PP raffia and injection, at IDR17,380,000/ton ($1280/ton) for homo-PP film and BOPP, at IDR18,460,000/ton ($1359/ton) for PPBC injection and at IDR19,550,000/ton ($1439/ton) for PPRC injection, all on FD Indonesia, cash basis.
As for PE, the producer’s offers are currently reported at IDR17,390,000/ton ($1280/ton) for LLDPE c4 film, at IDR19,420,000/ton ($1430/ton) for LLDPE c4 injection, at IDR18,050,000/ton ($1329/ton) for HDPE film and at IDR18,920,000/ton ($1393/ton) for HDPE pipe, with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Premium of HDPE over LLDPE hits 16-month high in Turkey
- Post-holiday hikes carry China homo-PP market to 1-year high
- Asia PVC markets see longest rising streak ever on extreme tightness
- Africa polymers: October offers higher amid reduced availability
- Stable to softer PE trend prevails in Europe amid soft demand, poor netbacks
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets move up, but riddled with uncertainties
- India, SEA PVC markets unlikely to take respite from bullish run for November
- Southeast Asia PET markets move sideways during China’s absence
- Egypt’s import PE market up on tight supply, domestic offers follow suit
- Will European PS, ABS track divergent paths for another month?