Indonesian producer applies different pricing for local PP, PE
When compared to last week, the producer cut its PP offers by IDR750,000/ton ($55/ton) for homo-PP film, raffia and injection, by IDR680,000/ton ($50/ton) for BOPP and by IDR820,000/ton ($61/ton) for PPRC injection while keeping its PPBC injection offers stable.
On the contrary, the producer lifted its PE offers by IDR10,000/ton ($1/ton) for LLDPE film and by IDR130,000/ton ($10/ton) on both HDPE film and pipe grade while LLDPE injection offers remained unchanged.
The producer’s PP offers are standing at IDR16,970,000/ton ($1249/ton) for homo-PP raffia and injection, at IDR17,380,000/ton ($1280/ton) for homo-PP film and BOPP, at IDR18,460,000/ton ($1359/ton) for PPBC injection and at IDR19,550,000/ton ($1439/ton) for PPRC injection, all on FD Indonesia, cash basis.
As for PE, the producer’s offers are currently reported at IDR17,390,000/ton ($1280/ton) for LLDPE c4 film, at IDR19,420,000/ton ($1430/ton) for LLDPE c4 injection, at IDR18,050,000/ton ($1329/ton) for HDPE film and at IDR18,920,000/ton ($1393/ton) for HDPE pipe, with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Asian PVC sees V-shaped recovery in Q2, what will Q3 bring?
- Will capacity additions cast cloud on ethylene upsurge in Asia?
- US PVC offers in Egypt rise steadily but resistance grows in tandem
- PE buyers’ resistance grows in SEA; duty-free origins more competitive than Mid-East
- Polymer demand cools in Turkey: Is price correction ahead for PP, PE and PVC?
- China’s rising PET trend takes a pause, but longer-term outlook remains firm
- Uptrend in China’s import PP market continues but cautious mood returns
- Hikes in Asia July PVC offers baffle some buyers, further rally under discussion
- Optimism is rising on resurgent demand in European polymer markets
- European PVC producers ungenerous in Turkey: Prices up 21% in a month