Indonesian producer applies fresh hikes on PP, keeps PE stable
The producer slightly lifted its PP prices by IDR140,000/ton ($10/ton) for homo-PP film, by IDR150,000/ton ($11/ton) for homo-PP raffia and PP block copolymer, by IDR160,000/ton ($12/ton) for PP random copolymer, by IDR30,000/ton ($2/ton) for homo-PP injection and by IDR10,000/ton ($1/ton) for BOPP when compared to last week.
The producer’s PP offers are standing at IDR18,130,000/ton ($1338/ton) for homo-PP raffia and injection, at IDR18,260,000/ton ($1347/ton) for homo-PP film, at IDR18,200,000/ton ($1343/ton) for BOPP, at IDR19,010,000/ton ($1403/ton) for PPBC injection and at IDR20,770,000/ton ($1533/ton) for PPRC injection, all on FD Indonesia, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Rising energy and feedstock prices prompt further gains in Asia PET markets
- Upward trend gains momentum in China's import PP, PE markets
- Egypt’s import PVC market in short supply; local prices gear up
- December hints at further hikes in Europe’s PS, ABS markets
- Global polymer markets face soaring freights amid pent-up demand
- RCEP to boost Asia-Pacific polymer trade; will global PP, PE trade flows change?
- PVC sellers’ India pricing strategy may differ from other Asian markets
- More US PE offers find way to China, SE Asia; yet allocations still limited
- European PVC market hits 2-year high on tightness
- Supply constraints send key ABS markets to new highs