Indonesian producer applies fresh hikes on PP, keeps PE stable
The producer slightly lifted its PP prices by IDR140,000/ton ($10/ton) for homo-PP film, by IDR150,000/ton ($11/ton) for homo-PP raffia and PP block copolymer, by IDR160,000/ton ($12/ton) for PP random copolymer, by IDR30,000/ton ($2/ton) for homo-PP injection and by IDR10,000/ton ($1/ton) for BOPP when compared to last week.
The producer’s PP offers are standing at IDR18,130,000/ton ($1338/ton) for homo-PP raffia and injection, at IDR18,260,000/ton ($1347/ton) for homo-PP film, at IDR18,200,000/ton ($1343/ton) for BOPP, at IDR19,010,000/ton ($1403/ton) for PPBC injection and at IDR20,770,000/ton ($1533/ton) for PPRC injection, all on FD Indonesia, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets propelled to a firm start to H2 despite vulnerable conditions
- Asian PVC sees V-shaped recovery in Q2, what will Q3 bring?
- Will capacity additions cast cloud on ethylene upsurge in Asia?
- US PVC offers in Egypt rise steadily but resistance grows in tandem
- PE buyers’ resistance grows in SEA; duty-free origins more competitive than Mid-East
- Polymer demand cools in Turkey: Is price correction ahead for PP, PE and PVC?
- China’s rising PET trend takes a pause, but longer-term outlook remains firm
- Uptrend in China’s import PP market continues but cautious mood returns
- Hikes in Asia July PVC offers baffle some buyers, further rally under discussion
- Optimism is rising on resurgent demand in European polymer markets