Indonesian producer applies further decreases on PE, PP
When compared to last week, the producer cut its LLDPE c4 film, homo-PP raffia and PPRC inj by IDR140,000/ton ($10/ton) while LLDPE inj. , HDPE film, HDPE pipe and homo-PP injection by IDR130,000/ton ($9/ton). The producer implemented larger decreases of IDR270,000 ($20/ton) on BOPP grade.
The producer’s new PP prices are standing at IDR15,220,000/ton ($1139/ton) for homo-PP raffia, at IDR15,560,000/ton ($1165/ton) for homo-PP injection, at IDR15,840,000/ton ($1186/ton) for homo-PP film, at IDR15,780,000/ton ($1181/ton) for BOPP, at IDR16,180,000/ton ($1211/ton) for PPBC injection and at IDR17,910,000/ton ($1340/ton) for PPRC injection, all on FD Indonesia, cash basis.
For PE, the producer’s offers are currently reported at IDR15,840,000/ton ($1186/ton) for LLDPE c4 film, at IDR17,850,000/ton ($1336/ton) for LLDPE c4 injection, at IDR15,510,000/ton ($1161/ton) for HDPE film and at IDR16,380,000/ton ($1226/ton) for HDPE pipe, all on FD Indonesia, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets propelled to a firm start to H2 despite vulnerable conditions
- Asian PVC sees V-shaped recovery in Q2, what will Q3 bring?
- Will capacity additions cast cloud on ethylene upsurge in Asia?
- US PVC offers in Egypt rise steadily but resistance grows in tandem
- PE buyers’ resistance grows in SEA; duty-free origins more competitive than Mid-East
- Polymer demand cools in Turkey: Is price correction ahead for PP, PE and PVC?
- China’s rising PET trend takes a pause, but longer-term outlook remains firm
- Uptrend in China’s import PP market continues but cautious mood returns
- Hikes in Asia July PVC offers baffle some buyers, further rally under discussion
- Optimism is rising on resurgent demand in European polymer markets