Indonesian producer applies further decreases on PE, PP
When compared to last week, the producer cut its LLDPE c4 film, homo-PP raffia and PPRC inj by IDR140,000/ton ($10/ton) while LLDPE inj. , HDPE film, HDPE pipe and homo-PP injection by IDR130,000/ton ($9/ton). The producer implemented larger decreases of IDR270,000 ($20/ton) on BOPP grade.
The producer’s new PP prices are standing at IDR15,220,000/ton ($1139/ton) for homo-PP raffia, at IDR15,560,000/ton ($1165/ton) for homo-PP injection, at IDR15,840,000/ton ($1186/ton) for homo-PP film, at IDR15,780,000/ton ($1181/ton) for BOPP, at IDR16,180,000/ton ($1211/ton) for PPBC injection and at IDR17,910,000/ton ($1340/ton) for PPRC injection, all on FD Indonesia, cash basis.
For PE, the producer’s offers are currently reported at IDR15,840,000/ton ($1186/ton) for LLDPE c4 film, at IDR17,850,000/ton ($1336/ton) for LLDPE c4 injection, at IDR15,510,000/ton ($1161/ton) for HDPE film and at IDR16,380,000/ton ($1226/ton) for HDPE pipe, all on FD Indonesia, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey PP, PE markets extending uptrend into December
- Rising energy and feedstock prices prompt further gains in Asia PET markets
- Upward trend gains momentum in China's import PP, PE markets
- Egypt’s import PVC market in short supply; local prices gear up
- December hints at further hikes in Europe’s PS, ABS markets
- Global polymer markets face soaring freights amid pent-up demand
- RCEP to boost Asia-Pacific polymer trade; will global PP, PE trade flows change?
- PVC sellers’ India pricing strategy may differ from other Asian markets
- More US PE offers find way to China, SE Asia; yet allocations still limited
- European PVC market hits 2-year high on tightness