Indonesian producer applies further decreases on PE, PP
When compared to last week, the producer cut its LLDPE c4 film, homo-PP raffia and PPRC inj by IDR140,000/ton ($10/ton) while LLDPE inj. , HDPE film, HDPE pipe and homo-PP injection by IDR130,000/ton ($9/ton). The producer implemented larger decreases of IDR270,000 ($20/ton) on BOPP grade.
The producer’s new PP prices are standing at IDR15,220,000/ton ($1139/ton) for homo-PP raffia, at IDR15,560,000/ton ($1165/ton) for homo-PP injection, at IDR15,840,000/ton ($1186/ton) for homo-PP film, at IDR15,780,000/ton ($1181/ton) for BOPP, at IDR16,180,000/ton ($1211/ton) for PPBC injection and at IDR17,910,000/ton ($1340/ton) for PPRC injection, all on FD Indonesia, cash basis.
For PE, the producer’s offers are currently reported at IDR15,840,000/ton ($1186/ton) for LLDPE c4 film, at IDR17,850,000/ton ($1336/ton) for LLDPE c4 injection, at IDR15,510,000/ton ($1161/ton) for HDPE film and at IDR16,380,000/ton ($1226/ton) for HDPE pipe, all on FD Indonesia, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PET sellers hunt for signs of market bottom in Europe
- India’s import PP, PE markets rebound in Jan after several months of declines
- Tight supplies keep Asian PVC markets bullish
- Crude oil market sentiment turns in favour of bulls
- Will European PVC take a breather from 9-month downtrend in February?
- Supply limitations bolster Feb PP and PE outlook in Turkey
- China’s import PP markets climb to 6-month highs prior to Lunar New Year
- Weak activities press import PE, PP suppliers for discounts in Egypt
- Price erosion continues inside Middle Eastern polyolefins markets
- European PP, PE markets open 2023 with renewed drops