Indonesian producer applies further drops on local PP,PE prices
When compared to last week, the producer cut its prices for all PE grades by IDR130,000/ton ($10/ton) while PP offers were down by IDR140,000/ton ($11/ton) for homo-PP raffia and by IDR130,000/ton ($10/ton) for homo-PP injection and BOPP.
The producer’s new PE offers are currently reported at IDR16,110,000/ton ($1203/ton) for LLDPE c4 film, at IDR18,120,000/ton ($1353/ton) for LLDPE c4 injection, at IDR15,910,000/ton ($1188/ton) for HDPE film and at IDR16,780,000/ton ($1253/ton) for HDPE pipe, all on FD Indonesia, cash basis.
For PP, the producer’s new prices stand at IDR15,890,000/ton ($1186/ton) for raffia, at IDR16,230,000/ton ($1211/ton) for homo PP injection, at IDR16,650,000/ton ($1243/ton) for PP film, at IDR16,590,000/ton ($1238/ton) for BOPP, all on FD Indonesia, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets propelled to a firm start to H2 despite vulnerable conditions
- Asian PVC sees V-shaped recovery in Q2, what will Q3 bring?
- Will capacity additions cast cloud on ethylene upsurge in Asia?
- US PVC offers in Egypt rise steadily but resistance grows in tandem
- PE buyers’ resistance grows in SEA; duty-free origins more competitive than Mid-East
- Polymer demand cools in Turkey: Is price correction ahead for PP, PE and PVC?
- China’s rising PET trend takes a pause, but longer-term outlook remains firm
- Uptrend in China’s import PP market continues but cautious mood returns
- Hikes in Asia July PVC offers baffle some buyers, further rally under discussion
- Optimism is rising on resurgent demand in European polymer markets