Indonesian producer applies further drops on local PP,PE prices
When compared to last week, the producer cut its prices for all PE grades by IDR130,000/ton ($10/ton) while PP offers were down by IDR140,000/ton ($11/ton) for homo-PP raffia and by IDR130,000/ton ($10/ton) for homo-PP injection and BOPP.
The producer’s new PE offers are currently reported at IDR16,110,000/ton ($1203/ton) for LLDPE c4 film, at IDR18,120,000/ton ($1353/ton) for LLDPE c4 injection, at IDR15,910,000/ton ($1188/ton) for HDPE film and at IDR16,780,000/ton ($1253/ton) for HDPE pipe, all on FD Indonesia, cash basis.
For PP, the producer’s new prices stand at IDR15,890,000/ton ($1186/ton) for raffia, at IDR16,230,000/ton ($1211/ton) for homo PP injection, at IDR16,650,000/ton ($1243/ton) for PP film, at IDR16,590,000/ton ($1238/ton) for BOPP, all on FD Indonesia, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Rising energy and feedstock prices prompt further gains in Asia PET markets
- Upward trend gains momentum in China's import PP, PE markets
- Egypt’s import PVC market in short supply; local prices gear up
- December hints at further hikes in Europe’s PS, ABS markets
- Global polymer markets face soaring freights amid pent-up demand
- RCEP to boost Asia-Pacific polymer trade; will global PP, PE trade flows change?
- PVC sellers’ India pricing strategy may differ from other Asian markets
- More US PE offers find way to China, SE Asia; yet allocations still limited
- European PVC market hits 2-year high on tightness
- Supply constraints send key ABS markets to new highs