Indonesian producer applies further hikes on local PP, PE
When compared to August 28, the producer increased its PP offers further by IDR130,000/ton ($10/ton) for homo-PP film, raffia and PP block copolymer and by IDR140,000/ton ($11/ton) for homo-PP injection BOPP and PP random copolymer. Meanwhile, the producer elected to apply a larger increase of IDR400,000/ton ($30/ton) for all PE grades.
The producer’s new PP prices currently stand at IDR17,230,000/ton ($1284/ton) for homo-PP raffia, at IDR17,570,000/ton ($1310/ton) for homo-PP injection, at IDR17,720,000/ton ($1321/ton) for homo-PP film, at IDR17,660,000/ton ($1316/ton) for BOPP, at IDR17,380,000/ton ($1296/ton) for PPBC injection and at IDR19,930,000/ton ($1485/ton) for PPRC injection, all on FD Indonesia, cash basis.
For PE, the producer’s offers are currently reported at IDR17,050,000/ton ($1271/ton) for LLDPE c4 film, at IDR19,050,000/ton ($1420/ton) for LLDPE c4 injection, at IDR17,250,000/ton ($1286/ton) for HDPE film and at IDR18,120,000/ton ($1351/ton) for HDPE pipe, with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Will PVC prices ever come back to the pre-pandemic levels?
- Global petchem companies’ profits surge in Q1
- Polymer demand takes a heavy knock from deepening COVID crisis in India
- Stats: Turkey’s polymer imports rise to fresh records in Q1
- HDPE set to reach a plateau in Europe, LDPE fares better
- Bearish PP trend takes no respite on lackluster demand in Turkey
- India import PVC market recedes from all-time high on COVID-hit demand
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports in Q1 mark lowest volume in a year
- Vietnamese PE buyers hold off purchases on fears of further price pullback
- European PS on brink of a softer trend after 6 months