Indonesian producer cuts PP, PE offers first time in four months
The producer decreased its PP prices by IDR140,000/ton ($11/ton) for PP block copolymer and by IDR270,000/ton ($20/ton) for homo-PP raffia and injection and PP random copolymer injection while keeping homo-PP film and BOPP stable from last week. For PE, the producer applied relatively higher decreases by IDR130,000/ton ($10/ton) for HDPE film and pipe, by IDR440,000/ton ($33/ton) for LLDPE injection and by IDR870,000/ton ($65/ton) for LLDPE film.
The producer’s PP offers are standing at IDR17,860,000/ton ($1314/ton) for homo-PP raffia and injection, at IDR18,260,000/ton ($1344/ton) for homo-PP film, at IDR18,200,000/ton ($1339/ton) for BOPP, at IDR18,870,000/ton ($1389/ton) for PPBC injection and at IDR20,500,000/ton ($1509/ton) for PPRC injection, all on FD Indonesia, cash basis.
As for PE, the producer’s offers currently reported at IDR17,380,000/ton ($1279/ton) for LLDPE c4 film, at IDR19,420,000/ton ($1429/ton) for LLDPE c4 injection, at IDR17,920,000/ton ($1319/ton) for HDPE film and at IDR18,790,000/ton ($1383/ton) for HDPE pipe, all on FD Indonesia, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Saudi PP, PE markets reverse course in Feb after 8 months, maintenance schedule busy in Mid-East
- Freight carriers aim to manage supply-demand balance by blanking more sailings
- PP and PE markets set to rebound from two-year lows in Europe
- PET sellers hunt for signs of market bottom in Europe
- India’s import PP, PE markets rebound in Jan after several months of declines
- Tight supplies keep Asian PVC markets bullish
- Crude oil market sentiment turns in favour of bulls
- Will European PVC take a breather from 9-month downtrend in February?
- Supply limitations bolster Feb PP and PE outlook in Turkey
- China’s import PP markets climb to 6-month highs prior to Lunar New Year