Indonesian producer cuts PP, PE offers first time in four months
The producer decreased its PP prices by IDR140,000/ton ($11/ton) for PP block copolymer and by IDR270,000/ton ($20/ton) for homo-PP raffia and injection and PP random copolymer injection while keeping homo-PP film and BOPP stable from last week. For PE, the producer applied relatively higher decreases by IDR130,000/ton ($10/ton) for HDPE film and pipe, by IDR440,000/ton ($33/ton) for LLDPE injection and by IDR870,000/ton ($65/ton) for LLDPE film.
The producer’s PP offers are standing at IDR17,860,000/ton ($1314/ton) for homo-PP raffia and injection, at IDR18,260,000/ton ($1344/ton) for homo-PP film, at IDR18,200,000/ton ($1339/ton) for BOPP, at IDR18,870,000/ton ($1389/ton) for PPBC injection and at IDR20,500,000/ton ($1509/ton) for PPRC injection, all on FD Indonesia, cash basis.
As for PE, the producer’s offers currently reported at IDR17,380,000/ton ($1279/ton) for LLDPE c4 film, at IDR19,420,000/ton ($1429/ton) for LLDPE c4 injection, at IDR17,920,000/ton ($1319/ton) for HDPE film and at IDR18,790,000/ton ($1383/ton) for HDPE pipe, all on FD Indonesia, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Global PET markets surge on heels of costs, tightness
- SE Asia PP uptrend fueled by China’s strong return
- US PE offers back in the game in global markets
- Egypt’s PP, PE markets rise to 5-month high in October
- Oct PE pricing under discussion amid rising costs, tepid demand in Europe
- Crude at multi-year highs contributes to a perfect storm in polymers
- An enduring challenge: Unprecedented times in PVC markets
- Saudi major opts for firm Oct pricing in both local and export polyolefin markets
- Coal prices hit record highs in China with knock-on effects for PP, PVC markets
- European PP players foresee stability for Oct despite higher propylene