Indonesian producer cuts PP, PE prices
The producer decreased their prices for LLDPE film and LLDPE injection by IDR130,000/ton ($9/ton), by IDR240,000/ton ($18/ton) for HDPE pipe, by IDR260,000/ton ($19/ton) for HDPE film, by IDR580,000/ton ($44/ton) for PP film, by IDR660,000/ton ($50/ton) for BOPP and PP coating while also lowering its prices for PP raffia and injection by IDR790,000/ton ($60/ton) compared with their most recent list prices revealed on 1st of August.
The producer’s PP prices currently stand at IDR16,610,000/ton ($1265/ton) for raffia and injection IDR17,420,000/ton ($1327/ton) for PP film, IDR16,470,000/ton ($1254/ton) for BOPP and at IDR16,810,000/ton ($1280/ton) for coating, all on an FD Jabodetabek, Indonesia, cash basis.
For PE, the producer’s prices stand at IDR16,760,000/ton ($1277/ton) for LLDPE c4 film, IDR18,500,000/ton ($1409/ton) for LLDPE injection, IDR16,140,000/ton ($1229/ton) for HDPE film and at IDR17,120,000/ton ($1304/ton) for HDPE pipe (PE100) with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- COVID-19 resurgence weighs on polymer sentiment in Vietnam
- Stats: Turkey’s H1 polymer imports defy pandemic, hit all-time high
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports set a new record in H1 2020
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe
- China’s local PP, PE markets snap nine-week rally
- Turnarounds keep PP supply tight in SE Asia
- European PP market sees step backs from initial July offers