Indonesian producer cuts PP, PE prices
The producer decreased their prices for LLDPE film and LLDPE injection by IDR130,000/ton ($9/ton), by IDR240,000/ton ($18/ton) for HDPE pipe, by IDR260,000/ton ($19/ton) for HDPE film, by IDR580,000/ton ($44/ton) for PP film, by IDR660,000/ton ($50/ton) for BOPP and PP coating while also lowering its prices for PP raffia and injection by IDR790,000/ton ($60/ton) compared with their most recent list prices revealed on 1st of August.
The producer’s PP prices currently stand at IDR16,610,000/ton ($1265/ton) for raffia and injection IDR17,420,000/ton ($1327/ton) for PP film, IDR16,470,000/ton ($1254/ton) for BOPP and at IDR16,810,000/ton ($1280/ton) for coating, all on an FD Jabodetabek, Indonesia, cash basis.
For PE, the producer’s prices stand at IDR16,760,000/ton ($1277/ton) for LLDPE c4 film, IDR18,500,000/ton ($1409/ton) for LLDPE injection, IDR16,140,000/ton ($1229/ton) for HDPE film and at IDR17,120,000/ton ($1304/ton) for HDPE pipe (PE100) with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- China boosts polymer imports from US again despite shrinking overall imports in 2022
- Asian PVC prices cautiously rebound from more than 2-year lows
- Freight rates near pre-Covid levels as pace of normalization accelerates
- Bleak outlook for Q1 keeps European PP, PE buyers sidelined
- PLAST EURASIA 2022: Eyes on Russian and US supplies with demand woes in focus
- December PE offers to SE Asia imply further drops, yet to respond to China
- Has the bear market for Asian PVC almost run its course?
- Demand outlook for crude oil dims amid China worries
- Asian styrene prices rebound from almost two-year lows
- Turkey’s PE market on brink of new drops for December