Indonesian producer cuts PP, PE prices
The producer decreased their prices by IDR70,000/ton ($5/ton) for LLDPE film, by IDR130,000/ton ($10/ton) LLDPE injection, by IDR400,000/ton ($30/ton) for HDPE film, by IDR390,000/ton ($29/ton) for HDPE pipe while also lowering their prices by IDR850,000/ton ($64/ton) for PP film, by IDR540,000/ton ($41/ton) PP raffia and injection, by IDR570,000/ton ($43/ton) for BOPP and by IDR670,000/ton ($51/ton) for PP coating compared with their most recent list prices revealed on 11th of August.
The producer’s PP prices currently stand at IDR15,980,000/ton ($1219/ton) for raffia and injection IDR16,570,000/ton ($1264/ton) for PP film, IDR15,900,000/ton ($1213/ton) for BOPP and at IDR16,140,000/ton ($1231/ton) for coating, all on an FD Jabodetabek, Indonesia, cash basis.
For PE, the producer’s prices stand at IDR16,690,000/ton ($1273/ton) for LLDPE c4 film, IDR18,370,000/ton ($1401/ton) for LLDPE injection, IDR15,740,000/ton ($1200/ton) for HDPE film and at IDR16,730,000/ton ($1276/ton) for HDPE pipe (PE100) with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers
- European PP market ceases upward trend in September
- Force majeure declarations rock the boat in Turkish PVC market
- China’s PE uptrend fueled by US force majeures; LDPE soars to more than 1-year high
- Stats: China’s cumulative PP imports in Jan-July 2020 reach record-high