Indonesian producer cuts PP, keeps PE prices unchanged
The producer decreased their prices by IDR260,000/ton ($19/ton) for PP film, by IDR270,000/ton ($20/ton) PP raffia and injection, by IDR130,000/ton ($9/ton) for BOPP and by IDR140,000/ton ($10/ton) for PP coating compared with their most recent list prices revealed on 15th of August.
The producer’s PP prices currently stand at IDR15,710,000/ton ($1188/ton) for raffia and injection IDR16,310,000/ton ($1233/ton) for PP film, IDR15,770,000/ton ($1192/ton) for BOPP and at IDR16,000,000/ton ($1209/ton) for coating, all on an FD Jabodetabek, Indonesia, cash basis.
For PE, the producer’s prices remained stable at IDR16,690,000/ton ($1261/ton) for LLDPE c4 film, IDR18,370,000/ton ($1388/ton) for LLDPE injection, IDR15,740,000/ton ($1189/ton) for HDPE film and at IDR16,730,000/ton ($1264/ton) for HDPE pipe (PE100) with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Import PE prices fall to lowest in more than a decade across Asia
- Tightness pushes Asian PVC markets to 3-month high
- China’s PE market continues bearish run on sluggish demand
- PP and PE markets turn softer in Egypt, Mid-East
- European PET extends bearish trend into 3rd consecutive month
- European PS, ABS markets down after 4 months
- Thai PP, PE markets subdued by slowing economy, competitive imports
- Vietnam’s PE market extends losses into June on frail demand
- Asian spot naphtha prices pull back from multi-month highs
- China gears up for new PP start-ups in H2 2019