Indonesian producer cuts PP prices, holds PE stable
The producer decreased its homo-PP raffia, injection and film prices by IDR270,000/ton ($20/ton) from last week. BOPP offers, meanwhile, witnessed a larger drop of IDR410,000/ton ($30/ton).
Accordingly, the producer’s new PP offers stand at IDR16,830,000/ton ($1256/ton) for raffia, IDR17,160,000/ton ($1280/ton) for injection, at IDR17,380,000/ton ($1297ton) for film and at IDR17,250,000/ton ($1287/ton) for BOPP, all on an FD Jabodetabek, Indonesia, cash basis.
The producer’s local PE prices are currently reported at IDR17,170,000/ton ($1281/ton) for LLDPE film, at IDR19,060,000/ton ($1422/ton) for LLDPE injection, at IDR16,830,000/ton ($1256/ton) for HDPE film and at IDR17,710,000/ton ($1321/ton) for HDPE pipe (PE100), all on an FD Jabodetabek, Indonesia, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Asian PVC sees V-shaped recovery in Q2, what will Q3 bring?
- Will capacity additions cast cloud on ethylene upsurge in Asia?
- US PVC offers in Egypt rise steadily but resistance grows in tandem
- PE buyers’ resistance grows in SEA; duty-free origins more competitive than Mid-East
- Polymer demand cools in Turkey: Is price correction ahead for PP, PE and PVC?
- China’s rising PET trend takes a pause, but longer-term outlook remains firm
- Uptrend in China’s import PP market continues but cautious mood returns
- Hikes in Asia July PVC offers baffle some buyers, further rally under discussion
- Optimism is rising on resurgent demand in European polymer markets
- European PVC producers ungenerous in Turkey: Prices up 21% in a month