Indonesian producer cuts local LLDPE offers, lifts PP
When compared to previous week, the producer cut its LLDPE offers by IDR70,000/ton ($5/ton) while issuing no changes on HDPE. Meanwhile, homo-PP raffia, homo-PP injection and BOPP prices are up by IDR130,000/ton ($9/ton). Homo-PP film and PPRC prices posted larger increases of IDR270,000/ton ($20/ton) and IDR410,000/ton ($31/ton), respectively.
The producer’s new PP prices currently stand at IDR15,620,000/ton ($1165/ton) for homo-PP raffia, at IDR15,960,000/ton ($1190/ton) for homo-PP injection, at IDR16,110,000/ton ($1201/ton) for homo-PP film, at IDR16,050,000/ton ($1197/ton) for BOPP, at IDR16,180,000/ton ($1207/ton) for PPBC injection and at IDR18,590,000/ton ($1386/ton) for PPRC injection, all on FD Indonesia, cash basis.
For PE, the producer’s offers are currently reported at IDR15,170,000/ton ($1131/ton) for LLDPE c4 film, at IDR17,180,000/ton ($1281/ton) for LLDPE c4 injection, at IDR15,110,000/ton ($1127/ton) for HDPE film and at IDR15,980,000/ton ($1192/ton) for HDPE pipe, all on FD Indonesia, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Europe PVC prices lag behind global markets, upward pressure mounts
- PS, ABS markets take respite from rising streak in China, SEA
- Muted demand in Europe paves way for plenty of PP, PE offers in Turkey
- Import PE uptrend persists in China despite bearish winds mounting in local market
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures