Indonesian producer cuts local PE, PP offers
According to the source, the producer’s PE offers currently stand at IDR17,170,000/ton ($1298/ton) for LLDPE C4 Film, at IDR19,060,000/ton ($1440/ton) for LLDPE Injection, at IDR16,560,000/ton ($1251/ton) for HDPE film and at IDR17,440,000/ton ($1318/ton) for HDPE pipe, all on FD Indonesia, cash basis.
For PP, the producer’s prices stand at IDR16,560,000/ton ($1251/ton) for raffia, at IDR16,900,000/ton ($1277/ton) for PP Injection, at IDR17,050,000/ton ($1288/ton) for PP Film and at IDR16,990,000/ton ($1284/ton) for BOPP, all on FD Indonesia, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe
- China’s local PP, PE markets snap nine-week rally
- Turnarounds keep PP supply tight in SE Asia
- European PP market sees step backs from initial July offers
- Focus turns to August in Turkey: PP and PE players sidelined amid blurry outlook
- SEA PE uptrend intact, yet increases capped by reduced demand
- Taiwanese major hikes Aug PVC offers to Asia as limited availability outweighs monsoon effect