Indonesian producer cuts local PE, PP offers
According to the source, the producer’s PE offers currently stand at IDR17,170,000/ton ($1298/ton) for LLDPE C4 Film, at IDR19,060,000/ton ($1440/ton) for LLDPE Injection, at IDR16,560,000/ton ($1251/ton) for HDPE film and at IDR17,440,000/ton ($1318/ton) for HDPE pipe, all on FD Indonesia, cash basis.
For PP, the producer’s prices stand at IDR16,560,000/ton ($1251/ton) for raffia, at IDR16,900,000/ton ($1277/ton) for PP Injection, at IDR17,050,000/ton ($1288/ton) for PP Film and at IDR16,990,000/ton ($1284/ton) for BOPP, all on FD Indonesia, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PLAST EURASIA 2022: Eyes on Russian and US supplies with demand woes in focus
- December PE offers to SE Asia imply further drops, yet to respond to China
- Has the bear market for Asian PVC almost run its course?
- Demand outlook for crude oil dims amid China worries
- Asian styrene prices rebound from almost two-year lows
- Turkey’s PE market on brink of new drops for December
- Signs of optimism in China PP and PE markets, but caution remains
- Egypt’s import PP, PE markets flat but domestic prices turn upwards in Nov
- PVC downturn enters 7th month, prices still far from pre-pandemic levels in Europe
- Aggressive US PE offers make a scene across global markets in Q4 after a hiatus of 2 years