Indonesian producer cuts local PE, PP offers
According to the source, the producer’s PE offers currently stand at IDR17,170,000/ton ($1298/ton) for LLDPE C4 Film, at IDR19,060,000/ton ($1440/ton) for LLDPE Injection, at IDR16,560,000/ton ($1251/ton) for HDPE film and at IDR17,440,000/ton ($1318/ton) for HDPE pipe, all on FD Indonesia, cash basis.
For PP, the producer’s prices stand at IDR16,560,000/ton ($1251/ton) for raffia, at IDR16,900,000/ton ($1277/ton) for PP Injection, at IDR17,050,000/ton ($1288/ton) for PP Film and at IDR16,990,000/ton ($1284/ton) for BOPP, all on FD Indonesia, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Polymer demand takes a heavy knock from deepening COVID crisis in India
- Stats: Turkey’s polymer imports rise to fresh records in Q1
- HDPE set to reach a plateau in Europe, LDPE fares better
- Bearish PP trend takes no respite on lackluster demand in Turkey
- India import PVC market recedes from all-time high on COVID-hit demand
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports in Q1 mark lowest volume in a year
- Vietnamese PE buyers hold off purchases on fears of further price pullback
- European PS on brink of a softer trend after 6 months
- Turkish PP and PE players voice bearish expectations for May
- China’s local homo-PP prices slide below imports