Indonesian producer cuts local PE, PP offers
According to the source, the producer’s PE offers currently stand at IDR17,170,000/ton ($1298/ton) for LLDPE C4 Film, at IDR19,060,000/ton ($1440/ton) for LLDPE Injection, at IDR16,560,000/ton ($1251/ton) for HDPE film and at IDR17,440,000/ton ($1318/ton) for HDPE pipe, all on FD Indonesia, cash basis.
For PP, the producer’s prices stand at IDR16,560,000/ton ($1251/ton) for raffia, at IDR16,900,000/ton ($1277/ton) for PP Injection, at IDR17,050,000/ton ($1288/ton) for PP Film and at IDR16,990,000/ton ($1284/ton) for BOPP, all on FD Indonesia, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PET sellers hunt for signs of market bottom in Europe
- India’s import PP, PE markets rebound in Jan after several months of declines
- Tight supplies keep Asian PVC markets bullish
- Crude oil market sentiment turns in favour of bulls
- Will European PVC take a breather from 9-month downtrend in February?
- Supply limitations bolster Feb PP and PE outlook in Turkey
- China’s import PP markets climb to 6-month highs prior to Lunar New Year
- Weak activities press import PE, PP suppliers for discounts in Egypt
- Price erosion continues inside Middle Eastern polyolefins markets
- European PP, PE markets open 2023 with renewed drops