Indonesian producer cuts local PP, PE prices
For PP, the producer reduced their prices by $120/ton for homo-PP film and PP copolymers, and by $130/ton for homo-PP raffia and injection, bringing their prices to $1330/ton for homo-PP injection and raffia, to $1380/ton for homo-PP film, BOPP and coating, to $1500/ton for block copolymer injection and to $1480/ton for random copolymer injection, all on an FD Indonesia, cash basis.
For PE, the producer lowered their prices by $120-130/ton for all LLDPE grades, by $160/ton for HDPE film, blow moulding and injection and by $140/ton for HDPE pipe, bringing their new prices to $1320/ton for HDPE film, blow moulding and LLDPE film, to $1300/ton for HDPE injection, to $1370/ton for HDPE pipe, and to $1420/ton LLDPE injection, all on an FD Indonesia, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Spot styrene sharply down in Europe and Asia
- Expectations soften for PP raffia, fibre yet to follow in Turkey
- Will PE supplies from China flock to SEA?
- LDPE, LLDPE highest since Q3 2018; HDPE at 6-month high in Europe
- Intensifying trade war adds to bearishness in China’s local PP, PE markets
- PET prices hit multi-month lows in Asia and Europe
- Rising momentum fizzles out in European PS, ABS markets
- European PVC offers to Turkey shrug off higher costs
- Asian PVC players hold firm expectations for June
- May PP, PE offers to Mid-East, Africa remain stable to firm