Indonesian producer cuts local PP, PE prices
For PE, the producer cut their LLDPE film prices by IDR1,506,000/ton ($113/ton), LLDPE injection prices by IDR1,775,000/ton ($133/ton), HDPE film prices by IDR1,371,000/ton ($103/ton), HDPE injection prices by IDR1,364,000/ton ($102/ton), HDPE blow moulding prices by IDR1,103,000/ton ($83/ton) and HDPE pipe (PE100) prices by IDR924,000/ton ($69/ton).
Their PP prices currently stand at IDR18,090,000/ton ($1350/ton) for raffia and injection, at IDR18,358,000/ton ($1370/ton) for BOPP, IDR18,492,000/ton ($1380/ton) for coating and at IDR18,358,000-18,626,000/ton ($1370-1390/ton) for film, all on an FD Indonesia, cash basis.
For PE, the producer’s prices are at IDR19,698,000/ton ($1470/ton) for LLDPE film, HDPE film and HDPE injection, at IDR20,636,000/ton ($1540/ton) for LLDPE injection, at IDR19,966,000/ton ($1477/ton) for HDPE blow moulding and at IDR20,100,000/ton ($1500/ton) for HDPE pipe (PE 100) with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- COVID-19 resurgence weighs on polymer sentiment in Vietnam
- Stats: Turkey’s H1 polymer imports defy pandemic, hit all-time high
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports set a new record in H1 2020
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe
- China’s local PP, PE markets snap nine-week rally
- Turnarounds keep PP supply tight in SE Asia
- European PP market sees step backs from initial July offers