Indonesian producer cuts local PP, PE prices
For PE, the producer cut their LLDPE film prices by IDR1,506,000/ton ($113/ton), LLDPE injection prices by IDR1,775,000/ton ($133/ton), HDPE film prices by IDR1,371,000/ton ($103/ton), HDPE injection prices by IDR1,364,000/ton ($102/ton), HDPE blow moulding prices by IDR1,103,000/ton ($83/ton) and HDPE pipe (PE100) prices by IDR924,000/ton ($69/ton).
Their PP prices currently stand at IDR18,090,000/ton ($1350/ton) for raffia and injection, at IDR18,358,000/ton ($1370/ton) for BOPP, IDR18,492,000/ton ($1380/ton) for coating and at IDR18,358,000-18,626,000/ton ($1370-1390/ton) for film, all on an FD Indonesia, cash basis.
For PE, the producer’s prices are at IDR19,698,000/ton ($1470/ton) for LLDPE film, HDPE film and HDPE injection, at IDR20,636,000/ton ($1540/ton) for LLDPE injection, at IDR19,966,000/ton ($1477/ton) for HDPE blow moulding and at IDR20,100,000/ton ($1500/ton) for HDPE pipe (PE 100) with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Bearish PP trend takes no respite on lackluster demand in Turkey
- India import PVC market recedes from all-time high on COVID-hit demand
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports in Q1 mark lowest volume in a year
- Vietnamese PE buyers hold off purchases on fears of further price pullback
- European PS on brink of a softer trend after 6 months
- Turkish PP and PE players voice bearish expectations for May
- China’s local homo-PP prices slide below imports
- Irregular PE origins emerge at competitive prices in Europe
- Mid-Eastern sellers backpedal in Africa on competitive PP, PE offers from Asia
- European PVC set to extend longest rising streak into May