Indonesian producer cuts local PP, PE prices
The producer lowered their PP offers by IDR379,000/ton ($28/ton) for raffia and injection, by IDR241,000/ton ($18/ton) for BOPP, by IDR240,000/ton ($18/ton) for coating and by IDR239,000-376,000/ton ($18-27/ton) for film when compared to last week. Their PP prices currently stand at IDR17,711,000/ton ($1310/ton) for raffia and injection, at IDR18,117,000/ton ($1340/ton) for BOPP, IDR18,252,000/ton ($1350/ton) for coating and at IDR17,982,000-18,387,000/ton ($1330-1360/ton) for film, all on an FD Indonesia, cash basis.
For PE, the producer cut their LLDPE film, HDPE film and HDPE injection prices by IDR364,000/ton ($27/ton), their LLDPE injection prices by IDR221,000/ton ($16/ton) and their HDPE pipe (PE100) prices by IDR226,000/ton ($17/ton). Meanwhile, the producer implemented an increase of IDR179,000/ton ($13/ton) on their HDPE blow moulding prices. The producer’s prices are at IDR19,334,000/ton ($1430/ton) for LLDPE film, HDPE film and HDPE injection, at IDR20,415,000/ton ($1510/ton) for LLDPE injection, at IDR20,145,000/ton ($1490/ton) for HDPE blow moulding and at IDR19,874,000/ton ($1470/ton) for HDPE pipe (PE 100) with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Africa polymers: October offers higher amid reduced availability
- Stable to softer PE trend prevails in Europe amid soft demand, poor netbacks
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets move up, but riddled with uncertainties
- India, SEA PVC markets unlikely to take respite from bullish run for November
- Southeast Asia PET markets move sideways during China’s absence
- Egypt’s import PE market up on tight supply, domestic offers follow suit
- Will European PS, ABS track divergent paths for another month?
- Turkey PP and PE regain premium over China, LDPE fails to make a sprint
- Strong netbacks and demand trigger exodus of PVC from China to export markets
- China PE market continues to see downward corrections amid impending holiday