Indonesian producer cuts local PP, PE prices
The producer decreased their prices by IDR250,000/year ($19/ton) for LLDPE film, HDPE pipe, PP homo raffia and injection, by IDR270,000/ton ($20/ton) for PP film and PP coating, by IDR260,000/ton ($19/ton) for BOPP, by IDR740,000/ton ($55/ton) for HDPE film and by IDR280,000IDR/ton ($21/ton) for LLDPE injection.
The producer’s offers currently stand at IDR17,160,000/ton ($1273/ton) for raffia and injection, at IDR17,740,000/ton ($1316/ton) for coating, at IDR17,360,000-18,040,000/ton ($1288-1339/ton) for film and at IDR17,620,000/ton ($1308/ton) for BOPP, all on an FD Jabodetabek, Indonesia, cash basis.
The producer’s local PE prices are at IDR17,010,000/ton ($1262/ton) for LLDPE film, at IDR18,790,000/ton ($1394/ton) for LLDPE injection, at IDR15,900,000/ton ($1180/ton) for HDPE film and at IDR17,360,000/ton ($1288/ton) for HDPE pipe (PE100), all on an FD Jabodetabek, Indonesia, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PP and PE markets set to rebound from two-year lows in Europe
- PET sellers hunt for signs of market bottom in Europe
- India’s import PP, PE markets rebound in Jan after several months of declines
- Tight supplies keep Asian PVC markets bullish
- Crude oil market sentiment turns in favour of bulls
- Will European PVC take a breather from 9-month downtrend in February?
- Supply limitations bolster Feb PP and PE outlook in Turkey
- China’s import PP markets climb to 6-month highs prior to Lunar New Year
- Weak activities press import PE, PP suppliers for discounts in Egypt
- Price erosion continues inside Middle Eastern polyolefins markets