Indonesian producer cuts local PP, PE prices
The producer decreased their prices by IDR250,000/year ($19/ton) for LLDPE film, HDPE pipe, PP homo raffia and injection, by IDR270,000/ton ($20/ton) for PP film and PP coating, by IDR260,000/ton ($19/ton) for BOPP, by IDR740,000/ton ($55/ton) for HDPE film and by IDR280,000IDR/ton ($21/ton) for LLDPE injection.
The producer’s offers currently stand at IDR17,160,000/ton ($1273/ton) for raffia and injection, at IDR17,740,000/ton ($1316/ton) for coating, at IDR17,360,000-18,040,000/ton ($1288-1339/ton) for film and at IDR17,620,000/ton ($1308/ton) for BOPP, all on an FD Jabodetabek, Indonesia, cash basis.
The producer’s local PE prices are at IDR17,010,000/ton ($1262/ton) for LLDPE film, at IDR18,790,000/ton ($1394/ton) for LLDPE injection, at IDR15,900,000/ton ($1180/ton) for HDPE film and at IDR17,360,000/ton ($1288/ton) for HDPE pipe (PE100), all on an FD Jabodetabek, Indonesia, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- China’s PET markets extend rebound on firmer costs
- Asian ethylene-naphtha spread at almost 7-year low
- European PVC defies global uptrend
- Turkey’s PP, PE markets at a standstill amid lingering downturn
- PVC downturn persists in China’s local market despite bullish imports
- China's PP market at almost 2-year low; H2 outlook bearish
- Asian spot ethylene market plunges to decade low
- Early July expectations emerge softer in Europe’s PP market
- Import PE prices fall to lowest in more than a decade across Asia
- Tightness pushes Asian PVC markets to 3-month high