Indonesian producer cuts local PP, PE prices
When compared to the second half of June, the producer decreased its PP offers by IDR400,000/ton ($30/ton) for homo-PP film and by IDR140,000/ton ($11/ton) for BOPP while other grades remained stable. As for PE, offers declined by around IDR130,000/ton ($10/ton) for HDPE and by IDR270,000/ton ($20/ton) for LLDPE.
The producer’s new PP prices currently stand at IDR15,360,000/ton ($1147/ton) for homo-PP raffia, at IDR15,690,000/ton ($1172/ton) for homo-PP injection, at IDR15,580,000/ton ($1164/ton) for homo-PP film, at IDR15,780,000/ton ($1179/ton) for BOPP, at IDR16,180,000/ton ($1209/ton) for PPBC injection and at IDR18,050,000/ton ($1348/ton) for PPRC injection, all on FD Indonesia, cash basis.
For PE, the producer’s offers are currently reported at IDR15,310,000/ton ($1144/ton) for LLDPE c4 film, at IDR17,310,000/ton ($1293/ton) for LLDPE c4 injection, at IDR15,240,000/ton ($1139/ton) for HDPE film and at IDR16,110,000/ton ($1204/ton) for HDPE pipe, all on FD Indonesia, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Post-holiday hikes carry China homo-PP market to 1-year high
- Asia PVC markets see longest rising streak ever on extreme tightness
- Africa polymers: October offers higher amid reduced availability
- Stable to softer PE trend prevails in Europe amid soft demand, poor netbacks
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets move up, but riddled with uncertainties
- India, SEA PVC markets unlikely to take respite from bullish run for November
- Southeast Asia PET markets move sideways during China’s absence
- Egypt’s import PE market up on tight supply, domestic offers follow suit
- Will European PS, ABS track divergent paths for another month?
- Turkey PP and PE regain premium over China, LDPE fails to make a sprint