Indonesian producer cuts local PP, PE prices
When compared to the second half of June, the producer decreased its PP offers by IDR400,000/ton ($30/ton) for homo-PP film and by IDR140,000/ton ($11/ton) for BOPP while other grades remained stable. As for PE, offers declined by around IDR130,000/ton ($10/ton) for HDPE and by IDR270,000/ton ($20/ton) for LLDPE.
The producer’s new PP prices currently stand at IDR15,360,000/ton ($1147/ton) for homo-PP raffia, at IDR15,690,000/ton ($1172/ton) for homo-PP injection, at IDR15,580,000/ton ($1164/ton) for homo-PP film, at IDR15,780,000/ton ($1179/ton) for BOPP, at IDR16,180,000/ton ($1209/ton) for PPBC injection and at IDR18,050,000/ton ($1348/ton) for PPRC injection, all on FD Indonesia, cash basis.
For PE, the producer’s offers are currently reported at IDR15,310,000/ton ($1144/ton) for LLDPE c4 film, at IDR17,310,000/ton ($1293/ton) for LLDPE c4 injection, at IDR15,240,000/ton ($1139/ton) for HDPE film and at IDR16,110,000/ton ($1204/ton) for HDPE pipe, all on FD Indonesia, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PLAST EURASIA 2022: Eyes on Russian and US supplies with demand woes in focus
- December PE offers to SE Asia imply further drops, yet to respond to China
- Has the bear market for Asian PVC almost run its course?
- Demand outlook for crude oil dims amid China worries
- Asian styrene prices rebound from almost two-year lows
- Turkey’s PE market on brink of new drops for December
- Signs of optimism in China PP and PE markets, but caution remains
- Egypt’s import PP, PE markets flat but domestic prices turn upwards in Nov
- PVC downturn enters 7th month, prices still far from pre-pandemic levels in Europe
- Aggressive US PE offers make a scene across global markets in Q4 after a hiatus of 2 years