Indonesian producer cuts local PP further, keeps PE stable
When compared to last week, the producer cut its PP offers by IDR260,000/ton ($19/ton) for homo-PP film and injection and by IDR270,000/ton ($20/ton) for homo-PP raffia and BOPP while PE offers for all grades remained unchanged.
The producer’s new PP prices are standing at IDR15,490,000/ton ($1149/ton) for raffia, at IDR15,830,000/ton ($1175/ton) for homo PP injection, at IDR15,980,000/ton ($1186/ton) for homo-PP film, at IDR16,180,000/ton ($1201/ton) for BOPP, all on FD Indonesia, cash basis.
For PE, the producer’s offers are currently reported at IDR15,980,000/ton ($1186/ton) for LLDPE c4 film, at IDR17,980,000/ton ($1334/ton) for LLDPE c4 injection, at IDR15,780,000/ton ($1171/ton) for HDPE film and at IDR16,640,000/ton ($1235/ton) for HDPE pipe, all on FD Indonesia, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- COVID-19 resurgence weighs on polymer sentiment in Vietnam
- Stats: Turkey’s H1 polymer imports defy pandemic, hit all-time high
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports set a new record in H1 2020
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe
- China’s local PP, PE markets snap nine-week rally
- Turnarounds keep PP supply tight in SE Asia
- European PP market sees step backs from initial July offers