Indonesian producer cuts local PP further, keeps PE stable
When compared to last week, the producer cut its PP offers by IDR260,000/ton ($19/ton) for homo-PP film and injection and by IDR270,000/ton ($20/ton) for homo-PP raffia and BOPP while PE offers for all grades remained unchanged.
The producer’s new PP prices are standing at IDR15,490,000/ton ($1149/ton) for raffia, at IDR15,830,000/ton ($1175/ton) for homo PP injection, at IDR15,980,000/ton ($1186/ton) for homo-PP film, at IDR16,180,000/ton ($1201/ton) for BOPP, all on FD Indonesia, cash basis.
For PE, the producer’s offers are currently reported at IDR15,980,000/ton ($1186/ton) for LLDPE c4 film, at IDR17,980,000/ton ($1334/ton) for LLDPE c4 injection, at IDR15,780,000/ton ($1171/ton) for HDPE film and at IDR16,640,000/ton ($1235/ton) for HDPE pipe, all on FD Indonesia, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- HDPE set to reach a plateau in Europe, LDPE fares better
- Bearish PP trend takes no respite on lackluster demand in Turkey
- India import PVC market recedes from all-time high on COVID-hit demand
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports in Q1 mark lowest volume in a year
- Vietnamese PE buyers hold off purchases on fears of further price pullback
- European PS on brink of a softer trend after 6 months
- Turkish PP and PE players voice bearish expectations for May
- China’s local homo-PP prices slide below imports
- Irregular PE origins emerge at competitive prices in Europe
- Mid-Eastern sellers backpedal in Africa on competitive PP, PE offers from Asia