Indonesian producer cuts local PP prices, holds PE steady
When compared to last week, the producer cut its PP prices by IDR130,000/ton ($10/ton) for homo-PP film and PP random copolymer while decreasing its offers by IDR140,000/ton ($11/ton) for homo-PP raffia and injection, PP block copolymer injection and BOPP grades.
Last week, the producer cut only its PP block copolymer offers after cutting both PP and PE offers in mid-October for the first time after 4 months.
The producer’s PP offers are standing at IDR17,720,000/ton ($1300/ton) for homo-PP raffia and injection, at IDR18,260,000/ton ($1340/ton) for homo-PP film, at IDR18,060,000/ton ($1325/ton) for BOPP, at IDR18,460,000/ton ($1354/ton) for PPBC injection and at IDR20,370,000/ton ($1495/ton) for PPRC injection, all on FD Indonesia, cash basis.
As for PE, the producer’s offers are currently reported at IDR17,380,000/ton ($1275/ton) for LLDPE c4 film, at IDR19,420,000/ton ($1425/ton) for LLDPE c4 injection, at IDR17,920,000/ton ($1315/ton) for HDPE film and at IDR18,790,000/ton ($1379/ton) for HDPE pipe, with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PET sellers hunt for signs of market bottom in Europe
- India’s import PP, PE markets rebound in Jan after several months of declines
- Tight supplies keep Asian PVC markets bullish
- Crude oil market sentiment turns in favour of bulls
- Will European PVC take a breather from 9-month downtrend in February?
- Supply limitations bolster Feb PP and PE outlook in Turkey
- China’s import PP markets climb to 6-month highs prior to Lunar New Year
- Weak activities press import PE, PP suppliers for discounts in Egypt
- Price erosion continues inside Middle Eastern polyolefins markets
- European PP, PE markets open 2023 with renewed drops