Indonesian producer cuts local PP prices, keeps PE stable
According to the trader, the producer cut its PP offers by IDR140,000 ($11/ton) for raffia, by IDR130,000 ($10/ton) for homo PP injection and IDR270,000 ($20/ton) for film when compared to last week . LLDPE and HDPE film prices maintained last week’s levels.
For PP, the producer’s prices stand at IDR16,290,000/ton ($1222/ton) for raffia, at IDR16,630,000/ton ($1248/ton) for PP injection, at IDR16,780,000/ton ($1259/ton) for PP film, all on FD Indonesia, cash basis.
The producer’s PE offers currently stand at IDR16,900,000/ton ($1268/ton) for LLDPE c4 film and at IDR16,560,000/ton ($1242/ton) for HDPE film, all on FD Indonesia, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey’s PP, PE markets open post-Eid period with a cautious tone
- Global oil and petchem revenues hit by challenging market environment
- Tightness shapes expectations for Sept PVC pricing in Asia
- PP uptrend falters in Indonesia amid downstream resistance
- Will European PE market sustain uptrend following higher ethylene?
- COVID-19 resurgence weighs on polymer sentiment in Vietnam
- Stats: Turkey’s H1 polymer imports defy pandemic, hit all-time high
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports set a new record in H1 2020
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?