Indonesian producer cuts local PP prices
The producer cut their PP offers by IDR500,000/ton ($37/ton) for raffia and injection and by IDR220,000-490,000/ton ($16-36/ton) for film when compared to last week. For BOPP and coating, they implemented smaller drops of around IDR20,000/ton ($2/ton) on their offers.
Their PP prices currently stand at IDR16,190,000/ton ($1190/ton) for raffia and injection, at IDR17,020,000/ton ($1250/ton) for BOPP, at IDR17,280,000/ton ($1270/ton) for coating and at IDR16,470,000-16,740,000/ton ($1211-1231/ton) for film, all on an FD Indonesia, cash basis.
For PE, the producer’s prices stand at IDR18,720,000/ton ($1376/ton) for LLDPE film, HDPE film and HDPE injection, at IDR19,810,000/ton ($1456/ton) for LLDPE injection and at IDR19,400,000/ton ($1426/ton) for HDPE blow moulding and HDPE pipe (PE 100) with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Supply constraints spark stronger PE trend than PP in global markets
- ABS, PS uptrend falters in China after H1 2020 ends at multi-month highs
- Stats: China’s total PP imports spike in May; Vietnam and India’s rising shares shine out
- Tight supply drives HDPE, LLDPE gains in Southeast Asia
- European PE markets set for 2nd bullish month on rising costs
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets propelled to a firm start to H2 despite vulnerable conditions
- Asian PVC sees V-shaped recovery in Q2, what will Q3 bring?
- Will capacity additions cast cloud on ethylene upsurge in Asia?
- US PVC offers in Egypt rise steadily but resistance grows in tandem
- PE buyers’ resistance grows in SEA; duty-free origins more competitive than Mid-East