Indonesian producer cuts local PP prices
The producer cut their PP offers by IDR500,000/ton ($37/ton) for raffia and injection and by IDR220,000-490,000/ton ($16-36/ton) for film when compared to last week. For BOPP and coating, they implemented smaller drops of around IDR20,000/ton ($2/ton) on their offers.
Their PP prices currently stand at IDR16,190,000/ton ($1190/ton) for raffia and injection, at IDR17,020,000/ton ($1250/ton) for BOPP, at IDR17,280,000/ton ($1270/ton) for coating and at IDR16,470,000-16,740,000/ton ($1211-1231/ton) for film, all on an FD Indonesia, cash basis.
For PE, the producer’s prices stand at IDR18,720,000/ton ($1376/ton) for LLDPE film, HDPE film and HDPE injection, at IDR19,810,000/ton ($1456/ton) for LLDPE injection and at IDR19,400,000/ton ($1426/ton) for HDPE blow moulding and HDPE pipe (PE 100) with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Vietnam PP market yet to respond to faltering upturn in China
- Turkey’s PE market stuck between weak fundamentals and up pressure from China
- Firming PP trend falters in China’s local market
- European players question if bottom is near for PE
- Asian ABS players turn cautious after recent rally
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike
- China’s export PET market faces correction after rising 10% from two-year-low
- Spot propylene moves in opposite directions in Asia and Europe