Indonesian producer cuts local PP prices
According to the source, the producer reduced their PP prices by IDR600,000-880,000/ton ($43-64/ton), bringing their new offers to IDR15,880,000/ton ($1148/ton) for raffia and injection, to IDR16,160,000-16,440,000/ton ($1168-1189/ton) for film, to IDR16,710,000/ton ($1208/ton) for coating and to IDR16,440,000/ton ($1189/ton) for BOPP, all on an FD Indonesia, cash basis.
For PE, the producer maintained their offers at IDR18,980,000/ton ($1372/ton) for LLDPE film, at IDR20,090,000/ton ($1452/ton) for LLDPE injection, at IDR19,120,000/ton ($1382/ton) for HDPE film and injection, at IDR19,670,000/ton ($1422/ton) for HDPE pipe and at IDR19,260,000/ton ($1392/ton) for HDPE blow moulding, all on an FD, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Tight supply drives HDPE, LLDPE gains in Southeast Asia
- European PE markets set for 2nd bullish month on rising costs
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets propelled to a firm start to H2 despite vulnerable conditions
- Asian PVC sees V-shaped recovery in Q2, what will Q3 bring?
- Will capacity additions cast cloud on ethylene upsurge in Asia?
- US PVC offers in Egypt rise steadily but resistance grows in tandem
- PE buyers’ resistance grows in SEA; duty-free origins more competitive than Mid-East
- Polymer demand cools in Turkey: Is price correction ahead for PP, PE and PVC?
- China’s rising PET trend takes a pause, but longer-term outlook remains firm
- Uptrend in China’s import PP market continues but cautious mood returns