Indonesian producer cuts local PP prices
According to the source, the producer reduced their PP prices by IDR600,000-880,000/ton ($43-64/ton), bringing their new offers to IDR15,880,000/ton ($1148/ton) for raffia and injection, to IDR16,160,000-16,440,000/ton ($1168-1189/ton) for film, to IDR16,710,000/ton ($1208/ton) for coating and to IDR16,440,000/ton ($1189/ton) for BOPP, all on an FD Indonesia, cash basis.
For PE, the producer maintained their offers at IDR18,980,000/ton ($1372/ton) for LLDPE film, at IDR20,090,000/ton ($1452/ton) for LLDPE injection, at IDR19,120,000/ton ($1382/ton) for HDPE film and injection, at IDR19,670,000/ton ($1422/ton) for HDPE pipe and at IDR19,260,000/ton ($1392/ton) for HDPE blow moulding, all on an FD, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Firming PP trend falters in China’s local market
- European players question if bottom is near for PE
- Asian ABS players turn cautious after recent rally
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike
- China’s export PET market faces correction after rising 10% from two-year-low
- Spot propylene moves in opposite directions in Asia and Europe
- European PS hits year-to-date low on July drops
- Turkey’s PP market on par with China, LLDPE and HDPE trade at discount