Indonesian producer cuts local PPBC prices
According to the trader, the producer decreased its PP block copolymer injection prices by IDR270,000/ton ($20/ton) this week to IDR18,600,000/ton ($1365/ton) for PPBC injection on FD Indonesia, cash basis.
The producer’s PP offers for other grades are standing at IDR17,860,000/ton ($1311/ton) for homo-PP raffia and injection, at IDR18,260,000/ton ($1340/ton) for homo-PP film, at IDR18,200,000/ton ($1335/ton) for BOPP, and at IDR20,500,000/ton ($1504/ton) for PPRC injection, all on FD Indonesia, cash basis.
As for PE, the producer’s offers currently reported at IDR17,380,000/ton ($1275/ton) for LLDPE c4 film, at IDR19,420,000/ton ($1425/ton) for LLDPE c4 injection, at IDR17,920,000/ton ($1315/ton) for HDPE film and at IDR18,790,000/ton ($1379/ton) for HDPE pipe, with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PET bottle fails to salve pandemic wounds; challenges mount as autumn begins
- Can LDPE uptrend hold in Asia?
- Europe PVC prices lag behind global markets, upward pressure mounts
- PS, ABS markets take respite from rising streak in China, SEA
- Muted demand in Europe paves way for plenty of PP, PE offers in Turkey
- Import PE uptrend persists in China despite bearish winds mounting in local market
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness