Indonesian producer cuts local PPBC prices
According to the trader, the producer decreased its PP block copolymer injection prices by IDR270,000/ton ($20/ton) this week to IDR18,600,000/ton ($1365/ton) for PPBC injection on FD Indonesia, cash basis.
The producer’s PP offers for other grades are standing at IDR17,860,000/ton ($1311/ton) for homo-PP raffia and injection, at IDR18,260,000/ton ($1340/ton) for homo-PP film, at IDR18,200,000/ton ($1335/ton) for BOPP, and at IDR20,500,000/ton ($1504/ton) for PPRC injection, all on FD Indonesia, cash basis.
As for PE, the producer’s offers currently reported at IDR17,380,000/ton ($1275/ton) for LLDPE c4 film, at IDR19,420,000/ton ($1425/ton) for LLDPE c4 injection, at IDR17,920,000/ton ($1315/ton) for HDPE film and at IDR18,790,000/ton ($1379/ton) for HDPE pipe, with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Bleak outlook for Q1 keeps European PP, PE buyers sidelined
- PLAST EURASIA 2022: Eyes on Russian and US supplies with demand woes in focus
- December PE offers to SE Asia imply further drops, yet to respond to China
- Has the bear market for Asian PVC almost run its course?
- Demand outlook for crude oil dims amid China worries
- Asian styrene prices rebound from almost two-year lows
- Turkey’s PE market on brink of new drops for December
- Signs of optimism in China PP and PE markets, but caution remains
- Egypt’s import PP, PE markets flat but domestic prices turn upwards in Nov
- PVC downturn enters 7th month, prices still far from pre-pandemic levels in Europe