Indonesian producer decreases local PE offers further
According to the trader, the producer cut its prices by IDR900,000/ton ($68/ton) for LLDPE film, by IDR600,000/ton ($45/ton) for LLDPE c4 rotational moulding and HDPE injection and by IDR500,000/ton ($38/ton) for HDPE film and HDPE blow moulding.
The producer’s new PE offers are standing at IDR16,200,000/ton ($1207/ton) for LLDPE c4 film, at IDR16,800,000/ton ($1252/ton) for LLDPE c4 rotational moulding, at IDR15,700,000/ton ($1170/ton) for HDPE film and at IDR16,100,000/ton ($1200/ton) for HDPE blow moulding and at IDR16,300,000/ton ($1215/ton) for HDPE injection, all on FD Indonesia, 30 days deferred payment basis.
Another local producer in Indonesia held its offers stable this week after applying small decreases on PE last week.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Global oil and petchem revenues hit by challenging market environment
- Tightness shapes expectations for Sept PVC pricing in Asia
- PP uptrend falters in Indonesia amid downstream resistance
- Will European PE market sustain uptrend following higher ethylene?
- COVID-19 resurgence weighs on polymer sentiment in Vietnam
- Stats: Turkey’s H1 polymer imports defy pandemic, hit all-time high
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports set a new record in H1 2020
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia