Indonesian producer decreases local PP, PE prices
When compared to last week, the producer decreased its PE prices by IDR270,000/ton ($20/ton) for LLDPE film, by IDR130,000/ton ($10/ton) for HDPE film, by IDR140,000/ton ($11/ton) for HDPE pipe while also lowering its prices for PP grades by IDR130,000/ton ($10/ton). The producer elected to keep its offers stable only for LLDPE injection and PP homo film.
For PP, the producer’s prices currently stand at IDR16,160,000/ton ($1206/ton) for raffia, at IDR16,500,000/ton ($1232/ton) for PP injection, at IDR16,780,000/ton ($1253/ton) for PP film, at IDR16,720,000/ton ($1248/ton) for BOPP, all on FD Indonesia, cash basis.
The producer’s new PE offers are also reported at IDR16,630,000/ton ($1242/ton) for LLDPE c4 film, at IDR18,790,000/ton ($1403/ton) for LLDPE c4 injection, at IDR16,430,000/ton ($1227/ton) for HDPE film and at IDR17,300,000/ton ($1292/ton) for HDPE pipe, all on FD Indonesia, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PET bottle fails to salve pandemic wounds; challenges mount as autumn begins
- Can LDPE uptrend hold in Asia?
- Europe PVC prices lag behind global markets, upward pressure mounts
- PS, ABS markets take respite from rising streak in China, SEA
- Muted demand in Europe paves way for plenty of PP, PE offers in Turkey
- Import PE uptrend persists in China despite bearish winds mounting in local market
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness