Indonesian producer holds PP, PE stable first time since late July
The producer’s PP offers remain stable at IDR17,770,000/ton ($1333/ton) for homo-PP raffia, at IDR18,100,000/ton ($1357/ton) for homo-PP injection, at IDR17,990,000/ton ($1349/ton) for homo-PP film, at IDR18,190,000/ton ($1364/ton) for BOPP, at IDR18,450,000/ton ($1384/ton) for PPBC injection and at IDR20,460,000/ton ($1535/ton) for PPRC injection, all on FD Indonesia, cash basis.
As for PE, the producer’s offers currently stand at IDR18,250,000/ton ($1368/ton) for LLDPE c4 film, at IDR19,860,000/ton ($1489/ton) for LLDPE c4 injection, at IDR18,050,000/ton ($1353/ton) for HDPE film and at IDR18,920,000/ton ($1419/ton) for HDPE pipe, all on FD Indonesia, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Tightness shapes expectations for Sept PVC pricing in Asia
- PP uptrend falters in Indonesia amid downstream resistance
- Will European PE market sustain uptrend following higher ethylene?
- COVID-19 resurgence weighs on polymer sentiment in Vietnam
- Stats: Turkey’s H1 polymer imports defy pandemic, hit all-time high
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports set a new record in H1 2020
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe